Stopped working

You talk with Dom and Damian as Rhea finishes getting ready to go out for dom's match against Cody Rhodes. You take a sip of your coca cola as rhea walks out, looking up as dom helps out her title around her waist but you can't help but stare at her as you take her in, always loving how her makeup and the aesthetic of her clothes made her look but the thing you can't seem to stop looking at is her hair, evenly sectioned on the sides in a curly, non spikey mohawk which enhanced her features, especially her eyes which made your heart race and your brain stop thinking. "Baby you okay?" you come back when you see a hand waving in front of you, realizing you had been staring too long and Damian had been in front of you "You zoned out for a long while I think I see some drool on your face" you smack his hand away as everyone laughs, you give rhea a cheek kiss as you hug each other "Sorry just...the hair got me" rhea giggles as you follow her and the boys from the locker room to backstage as you hold her hand until Judgement Day's theme starts playing and you all walk out to show your support and family bond with each other but especially dom for his highly awaited match against cody. You and rhea stand next to each other, holding hands, hugging, and sharing a quick kiss here and there when the cameras were too focused on the match between the boys, hugging dom and showing support after despite cody pulling out the win and a lot of people booing dom but you only give them a finger and show everyone that the judgement day is family no matter what anyone says or does.