Our first time

Don't it feel good babe don't it feel good baby cause it's so brand new babe it's so brand new baby don't it feel good babe don't it feel good baby cause it's so brand new babe it's so brand new baby now now here we are here we are in this big old empty room

You and Rhea had been friends since you trained together and became friends in NXT being the other's number one supporter joining the WWE roster together as tag team partners and your own as well being fast friends with Damian who soon became the older brother you never had, your biggest protector other than rhea, and one of the greatest friends you've had helping the two of you confess your feelings for each other after you won a big summerslam match against Charlotte Flair by locking the two of you in her dressing room until you finally told each other and planned your first date the next day, going out for lunch and having ice cream after training and before damian's match against Jey Uso.

Staring at each other who's gonna make the first move been doing our thing for a minute and now both our hearts are in it the only place to go is all the way is that alright is that okay girl don't need to be nervous cause I've got you all night don't you worry about a thing no no no just go with it go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it it's our first time go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it

The two of you were at her house since your matches were in Florida and the stadium was only a few hours away so you stayed at her place instead of a hotel room, you watched a movie together and had dinner feeling all the built up emotions and tension finally seep out of each other in a quick kiss  that soon turned hungry and fiery feeling nervous and giddy as she leads you to her bedroom trying to tell her it was your very first time but instead she stops giving you a look of patience and love being stopped before you can speak seeing her wait as a sign of her knowing and telling you to take your time smiling as you take her shirt of peppering kisses down her jaw and neck slowly laying her on her back on the bed as things pick up the pace.

It's our first time clothes are not required for what we got planned ooh girl you're my desire your wish is my command treat you like a princess ooh girl you're so delicious like ice cream on a sunny day gonna eat you before you melt away yeah is that alright is that okay girl don't need to be nervous cause I got you all night don't you worry about a thing no no no just go with it go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it it's our first time go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it it's our first time

You feel so much love and care after showing rhea all the love you felt for her not noticing or feeling the tears that poured down your face as she wipes your face gently kissing all over your face slowly stripping you down and caressing your body as she kisses every crevice, corner, and skin with care, love, and emotion as you hold each other's hands as the quietness of the room turns to whispers of love, moaning, barley audible gasps, the creaking of the bed frame, and the panting after hours of showing love for and to each other smiling as you hug each other molding together under the covers as you fall asleep seeing her smile and her hand caressing your hip feeling the warmth from the blanket, her skin, and the love she had been showing you for the night.

Don't it feel good babe don't it feel good baby cause it's so brand new babe it's so brand new baby don't it feel good babe don't it feel good baby  cause it's so brand new babe it's so brand new baby ooh ooh yeah just go with it go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it it's our first time go with it go with it and I will go real slow with it slow with it it's our first time

You wake up to see rhea with boxes of takeout Japanese happily eating with her while getting awake for the day and watching reruns of the golden girls seeing a text from damian asking how the movie night went smiling as you text him "Went amazing and the rest of the night was too" going out later that day to the park meeting up with the boys for a barbeque hugging the three each and damian laughing as he hugs you "So you finally popped the cherry huh" you turn a bright red as rhea hugs your waist while the boys laugh earning  supportive taps on your shoulder from dom making you laugh as you all enjoy the relaxing and sunny day smacking the boys when they make any type of joke of you finally losing your virginity.