I will always be with you

You feel your chest hurt after you stop crying, going and splashing cold water on your face and drying off. Hearing a knock on the door you see Damian on the other side feeling your heart drop into the pit of your stomach as he comes in, you sit on the couch as he goes through the house, grabbing the things he had left for a month after the two of you called it quits, which had caused a hole in your heart that was still open and bleeding trying to hold your tears back as hard as you could not wanting to cry in front of him and make things more uncomfortable. You stare at the wall, feeling your thoughts eat away at you as he stops behind you, feeling his heart shatter at your state and wanting to hold you. You feel the tears burn, looking to see damian above you turning and walking away, making you react "Wait...don't leave stay" you look at the ground, not seeing the longing look on his face until you see his feet in front of you slowly looking up as his hand holds your face, leaning into his palm as tears flow, closing your eyes, feeling the warmth of his hand, kissing his palm as he wipes your face with his other hand opening your eyes to see that he moved closer and the look on his face mixed with longing, safety, love, and want. You grab and squeeze his hand to keep it on your face, feeling your heart pick up when he slowly kisses your cheek and your jaw until your lips are molded together, running your hand through his hair and holding his braids in between your fingers and he holds your face in his hands, smiling when he gently lifts you in his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carries you in the bedroom, putting you on the bed grabbing the hem of your shirt. You raise your arms, holding your breath seeing him sweetly smile at you after he takes your shirt off, followed by him taking off his shirt and your bra. Kissing sweetly chest to chest, losing your breath seeing him kiss down your body, holding your hand and caressing your face until he slowly takes off the rest of your clothes feeling safety and love as he grabs and holds both your hands, kissing your thighs, you quietly moan until he comes up and kisses you frantically. You bury your face in his neck holding on to him as he goes in and out of you, "I'm sorry....I'm not leaving...I will never leave again" you hear the emotions in his voice as you move to look at him, "I love you....I love you with everything in me I will always be with you" you hold each other tightly as the last hour goes on. Going and showering together and laying back down in bed with your legs entangled, arms wrapped around each other, your head on his chest, and his chin on your head. "I'm glad you stayed I love you" you smile at each other, sharing a kiss listening to his heartbeat until you fell asleep, and him looking down at you smiling with tears peppering light kisses on your face as he holds you, falling asleep a second later.