Extra warmth

You felt awful as you lay in bed, shivering and trembling uncontrollably while you watch tv while you try to fall asleep. No matter how much of the cover you had on top of you, you still felt very cold and couldn't get warm at all, feeling too sick to grab a jacket to keep warm hoping that your girlfriend Liv would be in the room and just hold you to keep you warm, you grab the trash can and throw up again as you groan and shake, sniffling and crying as you wipe your mouth and nose with a paper towel as you lay back down. You suddenly feel a wave of warmth wash over you, turning to see liv behind you, tucking a fluffy blanket over you "Just ran it through the dryer for you" you smile as you blow your nose, huddling under the blanket as she lays next to you, feeling your forehead "God your burning" she hops up and goes to the bathroom where you here the water in the sink running, flinching when you feel a cold wash cloth on your forehead "It's okay it will help" you sigh as you calm yourself down watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy until she leaves and comes back with a small cup filled with medicine "Here this will help too". You take the medicine with a bitter look, quickly sipping water as she sits back down and you watch three more episodes until you fall asleep beside her, she smiles as she tucks herself under the covers, moving strands of hair out of your face and rewetting the rag one last time before she falls asleep, occasionally waking up to check on you and noticing not too long after she wakes up that you already looked much better.