Anniversary surprise

You sigh as you lay back down to go to bed, a bit hurt that Liv wouldn't make it back to celebrate your three year anniversary together the next day, you go to sleep and wake up, doing things around the house after getting awake and eating. You were folding laundry when you heard your phone from across the room, looking to see liv calling and answering "Hey babydoll" shaking your head at the nickname as you put laundry up "Hey honey, how's things?" you talk for a bit until you hear her say she had to go, you wash dishes after finishing laundry until you hear a knock on the door which makes you raise a brow, knowing you didn't have any plans with someone you knew to come over, you open the door and cover your face as tears form when you see liv with a bouquet of flowers in a short and beautiful green dress as you share a kiss and hug, you go in and smile seeing the takeout boxes from your favorite Japanese place that was four hours away. You put the flowers in a vase in the bedroom, you watch rom coms as you eat dinner and slow dance in the living room, you smile at each other as you turn to grab drinks from the fridge not knowing that your lives and relationship will change when you turn around, "Honey I have to ask something" you say a quiet yes as you turn to put the drinks down only to see liv in front of you on one knee with a ring in her hand and tears in her eyes, you stare at her with tears in your eyes as well not expecting to see this at all "Will you marry me sweetheart?" you immediately nod as you cry, hugging you tightly as she jumps happily, putting the ring on your finger and sharing a kiss that turned heated and soon leads to you going to the bedroom and having the most romantic sex you ever had together. You bought a ring the day after and surprised her, taking pictures of your hands and together with the announcement, posting it on Instagram which lead to tons of support and congrats from fellow wrestlers and both her and your friends and showing your families at the lunch you had at the house a few days later, earning lots of hugs and support from them as you both were on cloud nine and slowly started making plans for the wedding which would be the happiest and greatest day of your lives together.