You're my home

You felt your stomach churn watching Chyna in your and her tag team match against Lita and Ivory wincing when she got thrown into the ropes. You finally had enough jumping in and tackling lita when she drops chyna on the ground pinning lita down and fighting off ivory who was grabbing and pulling you off until you heard a yell and fall back on top of lita. You turn your head to see chyna pinning ivory to the post before throwing and pinning her to the mat as the ref counts announcing the two of you winners both of you get up after hugging each other smiling and laughing shaking hands with ivory and lita before walking out of the rings seeing your friends Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio the four of you go together and celebrate. After celebrating for a few hours the four of you stay the night at eddie's place eating dinner and watching tv in his living room before you go in the guest room feeling yourself fall asleep until you hear the door open and close looking to see chyna sitting on your bed smiling at you "I'm proud of you" you smile sweetly as you raise up to look her in the eyes. You feel your face blush a rosy pink as she reaches over caressing your face in her hand as you notice the proximity between the two of you making your heart race as she leans in close feeling the tip of your noses touch as your breath got caught in your throat and she chuckles "I love you...you're the world to me...you're my home...and I want to show you that if you'll let me" you nod slowly as she leans in more until your lips connected. You lock the door walking back to chyna pulling her in a passionate kiss that turned to slowly taking all the clothes you had off each other, caressing and kissing each other's bodies, along with quiet and breathless moans and I love you's whispered throughout the night until you both fell asleep holding each other until you woke up the next morning together getting dressed and going down to see eddie and rey eating with smirks on their face. You look at them confused making the two chuckle until Chris Benoit who had come in while you and chyna were still asleep upstairs and was told what eddie and rey heard throughout the night "They heard the two of you in the guest room last night even when you whispered they still heard it" you both look at them wide eyed as they laugh making the two of you embarrassed as you both eat breakfast and announced you were together "Finally! I thought I was gonna have to kiss her for the two of you to tell each other" you both look at eddie for a second before responding "You do that anyway hermano" everyone laughs as he looks offended but laughing it off quickly everyone congratulating the two of you.