Birthday surprise

You smile going through your day getting texts and cards from your friends and families wishing you Happy Birthday even getting a few presents from your siblings, your friends Becky, Damian, Finn, and Rhea making your day much better. Half way through the day you get a text from your boyfriend Dom smiling when he tells you he got a gift for you driving from shopping with your sister and niece and homemade meals from your mom and your aunt putting your things down in the dining room when you noticed the flower petals and notes leading up stairs smiling as you read the love notes left throughout the house stopping when the petals end in front of a door with the note "I love you so much that I wouldn't be here and alive without you with me" you tear up as you stare at him smiling and being pulled by him into a kiss that took your breath away and gives it back when you need it. "I love you carino" you turn a bright pink at the pet name opening the gift on the bed to find another note along with a gear set with your initials on them but an m added after your last name raising a brow opening the note to see "Turn around" turning to see dom on one knee "I know we haven't been together for a long while but I know that if I didn't have you I wouldn't be at this point right now without you and I just want you to see how much I love you and how dear you are to me" he pulls a ring out as you feel the tears brim in your eyes "Will you marry me mi amor?" you smile as he chuckles putting the ring on your finger and kissing him joyfully hugging each other spending the rest of the day together sharing the news on Instagram to your fans and friends who gave you unconditional support and love excited for the next stage of your life with dom.