Starting over

You smile high fiving Cora Jade, walking out to your theme song Born to be wild by Steppenwolf hugging and high fiving fans. You and cora fight smile after winning against The Unholy Union suddenly hearing music looking to see The Judgement Day on the jumbo tron "Y/N you know you're too damn good to be Cora's partner" you starred in a mix of confusion and shock at the jumbo tron wondering what was going to happen and what they were going to do "Your judgement day is coming" you feel a shiver go up your spine at the Irish voice as you and cora walk backstage. You feel the adrenaline in your body wear off as you jump from the ropes landing on Shayna Baszler doing everything you can to pin her but you get pushed off tagging cora in, cheering her on as she and Ronda Rousey tackle and throw each other until ronda gets the win making your blood boil and as the two of you walk away you couldn't handle the feelings and emotions from the past few months oozing out turning and smacking her with everything in you seeing red and losing it, dragging her back in the ring by her hair. You hit her and grab a chair hitting her with it and taking the other chair you grabbed locking her leg in it before getting on the ropes and jumping perfectly on it making her cry out in pain grabbing her hair ready to finish her off until music starts playing turning to see the judgement day walk out "Yes well done finish her off my dear" you look to see Rhea walking in the ring with a smile on her face as the boys come in surrounding you and cora "This is the day you start over clean. New life, new family, and new you" you stare at Damian turning to look at each of the four. "You proved yourself to us from now on you will be the Hellraiser of judgement day, you and rhea would make a good team against the rest of the women" you look at Dom as you steps closer to you holding out his hand to you, taking a deep breath and closing your eyes opening them and tying cora in between the ropes looking at the four standing to your left watching nodding jumping against the ropes and performing your move called twist and slam, getting up and back in the ring wiping the painted flower off your face, grabbing dom's hand, and after a lot of booing mixed with cheering the five of you leave changing yourself over the next couple of weeks. You have your hair cut, split dyed purple and black, wearing judgement day merch, and you gain the courage and tell Finn your feelings for him feeling a sense of love and family from the group than you ever had in your life, being considered a little sister to damian immediately after you joined always being ring side to distract the ref, being rhea's partner in hell always one step ahead to win and being her best friend and sister, you and dom became attached at the hip immediately acting like siblings to each other being an older sister to him and he was the greatest and truest best friend you ever had, and finn became the love of your life always at the ring or by your side with a hug or kiss on the cheek and the fans soon called the two of you Hellraiser and Irish Beast always showing fans how you cared for each other but the five of you showing the true meaning of family.