Mamacita

You zone at while looking at your friend Eddie Guerrero, he was a wrestler like you and ever since you had met him 6 months back, he had just made you feel so many ways that no one else ever made you feel at all. You feel a tap on your arm, turning to see his nephew Chavo jr who knew how you felt for his uncle even though you never told him but he found out and was determined to slowly push the two of you together along with Rey Mysterio who had heard over and over again from eddie how much he liked you and just wanted the two of you to get together, "You're staring again chica" you gently shove his face away while laughing, walking to stand in between rey and eddie while they talked to Rikishi who was one of the funniest and sweetest people you had ever met in your life and he was like an older brother to you and he always made you laughed, you hug him as he's talking and soon all of you are dancing around his living room. After a bit more of pep talks between the two of you from chavo and rey you both decided to tell each other how you felt, afraid of the other rejecting you and losing the truly amazing friendship you had together, you and eddie walk together after your matches and you needed a ride back home so he agreed and as he gets in you both look at each other and as you lean in closer to each other, you both hear yelling coming from Triple H and Lita who were laughing and maybe a bit drunk mostly on lita's part as h gets in his car after helping lita in the passenger seat and driving off, you turn back to eddie who puts a finger up and drives out, parking and inviting you to his house as you talked to each other "I love you" he stops and turns, looking at you as he smiles and kisses you which makes you feel like your floating. You also feel everything you held back flow over you as you both laugh and hug each other as you walk upstairs to his room and watching movies until you fell asleep in his lap, warming his heart so much that he grabbed his polaroid and took a picture of you which he taped on his wall along with pictures of you or the two of you together as you had your first three dates together in secret before you both told everyone after he won his match against Chris Jericho and having Chyna join the two of you in a your circle of friends and as your right hand woman for both you and eddie, "There is an announcement we have to make for everyone" you take a deep breath as eddie moves closer to you "We are together and no one is gonna get between me and my mamacita!" you smile as he grabs and holds your hand as you share a kiss in the ring which makes chyna cheer and clap behind you, the audience go nuts, and all your friends backstage run around and lose it at the two of you finally being together. You both walk backstage after earning a big hug from chyna and many supportive yells from the crowd, you both laugh as you hear the yells and cheers of your friends as rey hugs and pats eddie on the back followed by hugging you with a friendly kiss on the cheek, chavo follows with a hug for you and a noogie for eddie which makes him grumble, rikishi follows by bear hugging both of you and speaking Samoan to you which made you giggle as you all celebrate your matches, later on the two of you went to your house for dinner and after some glances and kisses on your neck, you were carried upstairs and later on after, you were both deeply asleep in each other's arms.