Inconsolable

I close the door like so many times so many times before filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word I try to sleep, yeah but the clock is stuck on you and me

You hear a knock on your door after putting loose clothing on from the hot bath you soaked in for the past two hours, relieving your screaming and aching muscles, you open the door to see your beloved friend Chyna, crying and distraught as you pull her inside your home, holding and hugging her until she can't cry anymore after explaining everything that happened to you "I am so sorry hon...you deserve way better than that" you wished that you would have told her how you felt for her that night but because you were afraid of losing the friendship the two of you had and what just happened to her, you kept it to yourself and stayed by her side as she slowly moved on from Triple H.

A thousand more regrets unraveling oooh if you were here right now I swear I'd tell you this baby I don't wanna waste another day keeping it inside it's killing me cause all I ever want it comes right down to you to you I wish that I could find the words to say baby I'ma tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable

You felt the guilt for developing feelings for her eating away at you, terrified of telling her and losing her forever but also scared of not telling her and watching her fall in love with someone else as you watch your heart slowly shatter, you pour your heart out to Eddie and Rey who tell you to tell her, that she wouldn't hate you or remove you from her life just because of something that was completely out of your control, despite the fear, anxiety, and dread you had within you, you knew they were right.

I climb the walls, yeah I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no I've memorized the number so why can't I make the call maybe cause I know you'll always be with me in the possibility oooh baby I don't wanna waste another day, another day keeping it inside it's killing me cause all I ever want it comes right down to you, to you I wish that I could find the words to say

You and her were at her house, watching movies and hanging out after you trained and went to the mall for the day, having a wonderful time but you still had dread in you knowing you were going to tell her about your feelings for her not knowing whether or not to but you remembered what rey and eddie had told you and decided to just dive in and say it, you look at her taking a deep breath "Hey I have something to tell you" she looks at you as you feel your stomach churn and your heart pounding in your ears, "I...I am in love with you and I didn't know whether you would be mad so I..." you close your eyes tightly as you release the breath you held in hoping she wasn't or going to be mad.

Baby I'ma tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable oh no, no, no I don't wanna be like this I just want to let you know cause everything that I hold in is everything I can't let go oh, I can't let go, yeah cause baby I don't want to waste another day keeping it inside, it's killing me cause all I ever want it comes right down to you, to you I wish that I could find the words to say baby I'ma tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable

You open your eyes when you feel her hands on your face, seeing her looking at you with the biggest smile on her face that you've seen in awhile making you sigh in relief "I could never hate you, not when I love you so much" you laugh as you hold her arm lightly leaning in until your lips are connected together, having so many feelings rush through you as you hold each other, giggling and smiling when you pulled away from each other, going out on your first date together later that week, having the most beautiful night out and after the next three dates, the two of you were official and decided to tell your close group of friends that included rey, eddie, and Chris Benoit over dinner after 1999 Royal Rumble, "Hey guys I have an announcement" you smile as chyna stands "Me and Y/N are together" she grabs your hand leaning and giving you a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down.

Oh, no no no don't you know it, baby I don't wanna waste another day I wish that I could find the words to say baby I'ma tell you every time you leave I'm inconsolable, yeah yeah yeah oh, I'm inconsolable, whoa yeah I'm inconsolable

They all cheered hugging both of you as you all left and continued celebrating the night, the relationship between you and chyna was full of unconditional love and care, always being by the other's side no matter what, later on after being together for 5 years and right after same sex marriage became legalized in Massachusetts, the two of you got married and moved to Salem, Massachusetts for the next few years until you both moved to Japan together, being the light of each other's lives.