Ucey

You feel your heart pounding in your ears as Jimmy speaks to the crowd, "You are the reason we won war games Y/n, they were chanting Y/n Uso!" you smile as the crowd chants Y/n uso over and over again making your heart swell with warmth. "Guys I...I don't...I truly don't know how to feel right now" jimmy and Jey look at you as you hold back the tears in your eyes "Well we have one question, how you feeling?" you look around at the crowd as Sami pats your shoulders, knowing the emotions you feel since he was finally accepted in the bloodline just three months earlier after a lot of scrutiny by everyone except you especially jey who finally came around and became sami's right hand man other than jimmy who accepted him immediately, "Well...as sami said, I am feeling pretty frikin UCEY!" you smile as sami hugs you followed by jimmy even Solo after jimmy who doesn't normally show anything except when he's fighting or upset. You smile even bigger as jey looks at you, picking you up and hugging you as you wrap your arms and legs around him as everyone cheers and the crowd again chants Y/n uso, followed by chants of say I love you but you look confused when jey whispers in your ear "It's about time I tell something I kept hidden too long", you are all interrupted by Bianca Blair coming out, leading to the long awaited match between you and her, you pin her down with all your might and yell in joy as sami and jey jump in the ring and hug you, you also get a hug from jimmy and Solo after you all walk out of the ring and head backstage, carrying the title and earning a hug from Roman. You and jey go back to the hotel together, since you were in the same hotel and your rooms were actually across from each other, you grab his arm and pull him in your room, determined to find out what he wanted and tried to tell you earlier in the ring before biance came out and interrupted, "Tell me...tell me what you said you wanted to tell me" he looks at you and before you can react, he grabs your face and pulls you in a kiss as your eyes widen before reciprocating a second later "I love you" you smile sweetly as you hold each other "I love you too" you both sit down and watch tv after he gets clothes from his room before you both shower and change, just enjoying each other's company.