Sick day

Damian drove as fast and safely as he could with bags full of medicine, snacks, and random things he bought as soon as he found out you were sick from Dom who called you and knew by how hoarse your voice was, the gagging and coughing, and the noises you made while shivering that you were sick and texted Damian who was going to visit you. He walks in to see you in the bathroom sitting in front of the toilet shaking and sweating "Baby are you okay?!" he helps you up feeling your forehead immediately feeling the warmth radiating off your head sitting you down on the bed having you take some medicine and drink water before taking you back to the bathroom and helping you showering to cool your body temperature down and helping you change into comfortable clothes. He helps you slowly eat on soup and watch tv until you fall asleep talking to the rest of judgement day he gently woke you up and gave you more medicine 3 hours cooking dinner and you both eating downstairs going back up after eating while he cleaned going up to change when he sees you asleep in bed on top of the blankets wearing your pj's and one of his shirts stripping to his boxers he gently rouses you just enough to where you move to his side while he opens the covers moving you back and tucking you under joining you staying awake for the next 2 hours until he fell asleep. He woke up seeing you awake and eating leftovers from dinner looking much better than you did yesterday smiling as you hummed sitting next to him watching tv "Hey you seem better" you smile showing more energy and you looked better feeling his cool hand on your forehead seeing him smiling "Yea your not on fire" the two of you make food and spend the day outside and hang out with Finn, Rhea, and Dom wearing a pair of jeans and one of his judgement day shirts enjoying the day feeling better thanks to damian.