Why

You can feel the adrenaline in your body wear off as you slam Sasha Banks down on the ring mat trying with all your might to pin her down and win. You see Rhea out of the corner of your eye staring intently and yelling as the match continues until you get hit by a chair having the breath knocked out of you as sasha gets on top of you immediately pushing her off until the next thing you knew she had you pinned and the ref calls the match. You get up shaking hands before going backstage knowing you were definitely in for whatever rhea had in for you holding your bruised side and still trying to catch your breath as you go in the locker room hugging Liv Morgan and talking with Becky Lynch for a couple of minutes until you see rhea walk in saying bye to becky as you change clothes coughing as you accidentally breath too fast feeling your side burn. "You lost...you fucking lost" you feel your heart rate pick up as you finish changing slowly turning to look at her already knowing by the look on her face that she was disappointed and definitely upset with you "You should've tried harder and not let whatever the hell happened happen!" you feel your nerves kick in as she gets louder and closer to you making you more alert noticing Damian Priest in the door way with Finn Balor next to him as you listen to rhea rant until you jump in "I tried and tried you know damn well we all have matches that wear us down faster not every match turns out the same!" she looks at you as you feel the frustration and anger from losing the match ooze out of you as you find yourself angry at the words being thrown at you. "I have busted my ass and all because of one big match I lost I am being treated like shit? Like I didn't even fucking matter" you feel your world go dark and your breath taken away again by her response when as you begin to yell back she turns around hitting you in your gut then slapping you in the face making you fall to the ground as you squeeze your eyes close hearing footsteps making your already shaky heart panic and beat even faster opening them to see the three above you slowly getting up until finn kicks you down again making you groan in pain seeing damian with his fists raised closing your eyes only saying. "Why... Rhea why..." ready to take whatever was coming until you suddenly heard yelling shooting your eyes open to see liv fighting rhea along with Rey Mysterio dealing with finn and Edge holding damian against the lockers while a hand grabs you pulling you away from the lockers taking you in the hall looking to see rey's son Dominik "You okay?" you feel your body calm down as you wince in pain dom leading you to medical and being checked out leaving with dom with ice packs and wrapped in bandages. "Thank you Dom" you hug him as rey and edge come around the corner and liv hugs you "You alright?" you nod as rey stands in front of you "I see that the only friend you had is gone" you nod sighing as you try to process what happened "You proved yourself to us this past while now it's up to you" he holds out his hand and you tearfully grab and squeeze it being hugged by the three men and liv being welcomed into a new and small but loving and supportive family changing your career and life forever.