Pool party

You smile as you walk out in your sun dress, seeing Rhea look up and down your body as you eat and talk with Dom. You and rhea have been together for 5 years and it has truly been the best relationship you have ever been in and you know that you want to spend your life with her by your side, you smile as the thought goes through your head as dom jumps in the pool which splashes Finn, making you guys laugh as you finish your drink and take your sun dress off and on the chair, hearing a whistle and seeing rhea run her tongue over her teeth as you walk by with a slight sway in your hips as she winks at you making you laugh and shake your head as you climb in and lay on the float and feel the sun on you. You suddenly feel the coolness of the water and pop up feeling your nose burning. You turn to see a laughing finn before rhea jumps on him and dom splashes him, getting out and coughing as you wipe your face and feel alarmed when you realize your nose is bleeding, Damian is quickly by your with tissues for your nose as rhea jogs to you "You okay hon?" you nod as you sit down just enough where your head was at an angle to keep from blood running down your face but not all the way back, knowing that the blood will go down to your stomach when your head is leaned back all the way, dom puts an ice pack on the back of your neck as finn apologizes as he stands in front of you "It's okay finn don't freak out I'm fine it's just my nose" you talk to them as they each sit with you in between swimming and eating. You join rhea and dom in the pool after your nose stops bleeding, telling finn not to stress about pushing you off the float, that you weren't mad about it, and that your nose was fine "It was just a little sore, it's not broken" he sighs as you give him a hug which makes him feel better about it, you swim around the pool and enjoy the cool temperature especially under the water occasionally grabbing rhea's waist and the boys legs which mainly scares finn but you felt bad when you scared dom, making him jump out of the pool quickly apologizing and hugging him since you two always treated each other like siblings out of everyone "Sorry dommy I wouldn't have done that if I knew it scared you like that" he hugs you back and you both prank finn by putting siracha on his hot dog which makes all of you laugh at his reaction.