Being puffy

You smile while hugging your friend Rhea after walking backstage to find your girlfriend Sasha, after being led by security from your car to the hall where her locker room was, running into rhea while walking to her door. "Hey girl it's been forever we gotta have a girl's night soon" you agree to the plan sharing a final hug before reaching and knocking to hear her talking to someone, you walk in and immediately you are pulled into a tight hug "Hi baby! You did so good out there!" she nods and smiles despite Charlotte Flair winning the match against her and Becky Lynch, she pulls you with her saying she had someone she wanted you to meet almost falling on the floor when you see Snoop Dogg in front of you, "Hey baby boo what's good" you smile as you shake his hand while sitting down next to sasha who is laughing at your awed expression "Real good now I certainly wasn't expecting this" you all laugh as she tells you that he rapped for her entrance. You all talk and soon you look to see a blunt in front of you "Smoke this if you want boo" you smile and take a hit, coughing a little due to it being awhile since you smoked and you only some every once in awhile to help you sleep and calm you when your stressed or having anxiety, but you soon feel your muscles relax, your nerves turn to jelly, and your body just melt into the couch as you look at sasha who bursts out laughing at your droopy and dazed expression making snoop laugh as well "Damn this must be some strong shit for you" you giggle uncontrollably after taking a sip of water "It's been awhile" you smoke the rest of the blunt until you both leave and eat Chinese takeout near the hotel, laughing as you watch tv "Baby you getting tired" you shake your head, still feeling very awake but as time went on and you feel yourself come down, you slowly start nodding off eventually laying on her shoulder. You soon fall asleep after tucking yourself under the covers after washing your face off while sasha does her nightly routine, laying next to you and smiling when she sees you asleep, watching tv and scrolling on her phone until she starts yawning and puts her phone on charge, wrapping her arms around you until she falls asleep holding your hand.