Liquid courage

You let out a yell of joy winning your match against Becky Lynch, laughing as you are pulled in a group hug by Judgement Day being lifted by Dominik on his shoulders holding your belt as tears of joy flow down your face. You all head to the bar where everyone was going as a big party and celebration for match winners riding on your high of happiness and adrenaline getting drinks for you and the group taking shots of tequila to get things started, followed by whiskey and then as a surprise vodka came into the picture, "I don't wanna do vodka shots! Why did you think of these?!" You yell out at a laughing Damian and a smirking Finn as you all clink glasses. You make an uncontrolled face quickly sucking on a lime and drinking soda "Oh that wasn't as good" looking at a nauseated dom as he downs half his soda, you and dom drink water as the others sip on their own drinks laughing as you both take a minute going to the bar together getting yourself a Mai Tai while he got a Margarita, uncontrollably laughing as you look at a drunk finn while rhea and damian drink soda as you slowly sip on your drink laughing as damian takes finn home coming back 20 minutes later while you and dom hold on to each other laughing as a tipsy rhea shares a kiss with Liv sharing a hug after before continuing their drinks. You and dom dance and whether it was because of the alcohol or because of the feelings you had hidden for each other started to come out, feeling electricity run through you as dom's hands land on your hips as the two of you salsa dance on the floor while rhea cheers, damian wolf whistles, and everyone cheers until you both laughed and stopped deciding to head back to his place after you placed a kiss on his cheek for the dance, making you turn bright red and his heart to quicken saying your goodbyes to everyone while rhea and damian high five, laughing, and texting finn that he owed the two 50 dollars on the bet they had about the two of you. Everything after leaving the bar became blurred but you remember going back to dom's hotel room and after closing the door, you are gently pushed down on the bed with him on top of you kissing you breathlessly until you pull away, giving him consent to slowly take your shirt off followed by your bra, peppering kisses all over your face, feeling your heart rate accelerate when he kisses all over your jaw and down your chest feeling his gentle, soft, and warm lips all over your body until he reached your thighs feeling your heart beat out of your chest and your face heat up as he takes your pants and underwear off "I love you". You moan running your hands through his hair until he grabs and holds them, kissing back up your body and connecting your lips until you decide to return the favor holding on to his hips while he lays down gently holding the back of your head until you meet him in a delicate and fiery kiss, holding each other in your arms, forehead connected for the next few hours until you laid next to each other, smiling before you fall asleep, waking up the next morning only feeling a slight headache and stiff muscles, smiling as you see dom asleep going to shower. You feel a lot better thanks to the warm water pouring down on you feeling a kiss on your shoulder turning to see dom wrapping your arms around his shoulder, laughing sweetly as you wash his hair overcome with a feeling you never felt before, now knowing the meaning of home is not just a house but a feeling and even a person as you and dom shower, drying off, and just spending the day together posting on Instagram that the two of you were together telling each other you loved last night and glare at your three friends when you met them for lunch and found out about the bet but they smiled and hugged the two of you happy that the two of you finally got together.