You're truly and undeniably beautiful

You immediately stop what you're doing when you hear loud crying and cursing, running to see a very upset Chyna with an equally pissed off Eddie "What happened?". You hug her tightly as eddie explains that while they were celebrating his win after a big match at a bar when a man came up to her not only calling her names but he also poured beer on her and grabbed her hip as she kept pushing him off until eddie stepped in and punched him in the nose outside as they were trying to leave, "Thanks eddie, I'm glad you were there to do that instead of me, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself" he nods hugging both of you before leaving, "Go shower and I'll be up okay?" she nods quietly, going upstairs as you grab yourself and her a plate of stir fry, going upstairs to your shared bedroom and picking out pajamas for her. She comes out and changes, hiding behind the closet door which made you sad but you stay quiet as you turn on The object of my affection eating and brushing your teeth together seeing her halfway tucked under the covers but still fully awake "I'm so disgusting" you turn to her quickly with a look of surprise and hurt at the comment, "Baby no your not that guy was a prick" she looks at you with tears in her eyes, fixing to say something but you stop her before she can even start saying something else bad about herself "Honey, you are one of the most sweetest, kindest, strongest not just physically, and kindest women I have ever met in my life" she shows a small smile but you can tell she is still thinking badly of herself. "I'll show you how much I love you" you kiss her while holding her face in your hands, caressing her cheek as you slowly kiss all over her face and jaw, going down her neck, stopping to look at her when you grab the hem of her shirt silently asking for consent which she immediately gives you making you smile sweetly, throwing the shirt at the end of the bed as you continue kissing down her throat and chest until she gets up sitting back on top of the blanket so you have more access to the rest of her body as you feel her hands run through your hair as you reach the top of her shorts, slowly taking them off and putting them on top of her shirt as you kiss down her legs. "You're truly and undeniably beautiful, no matter what anyone says" you hold her hands as you have your head between her legs for an hour until you kiss back up her body with the utmost care, affection, and unconditional love as you see tears flow down her face making you worried until she smiles big, wrapping her arms around your shoulders and her legs around your waist as you both lay next to each other until she gently lays on top of you with her head on your chest listening to your heartbeat "I love you darling" she turns a shade of pink at the pet name, kissing your collarbone as the movie finished "I love you sweetie" you rub up and down her back with your hand until you hear her soft snores and feel her breathing even out in her sleep, staying awake for another 7 minutes before falling asleep as well.