9

"Angelo!"Samantha called out, scratching her eyes with the back of her hand. She just got up from bed where she and her husband once again consumed their marriage. She blushed at the thoughts came rushing to her mind about what we did last night. They did it twice already!

She came out to their bedroom and walk down the hallway to kitchen when she didn't found him in the living room. She's expecting to see him in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast for them for she don't know much of cooking, but her shoulders dropped in dismay when she didn't found anyone. She's planning to take a shower first so that she can check for Angelo outside but her stomach growled. She groaned in frustation before running to the refrigerator near her to grab some bread but then stop when she saw a green note in the door of it.

She blinked in surprise when she read his note. Yes, it was from Angelo. She can't believe her own eyes so she read it again.

I'm sorry but I really need to go. I ordered some food for you and mom said you don't have money so I placed my credit card in the side table in the bedroom with some cash. If you decided to grab some cash in my card, the password is your birthday ;)

Angelo

Her sad face lighten up a bit at what he said at the last part of the note. She's still deep in her thoughts when the doorbell rang so she quickly ran for the door.

"Are you Samantha Louise Salazar?"the uniformed man asked her. Nagtatakang napatango siya.

"Yes, I am. Why?"kunot noong tanong niya.

"Meron pong um-order para sa inyo ng pagkain. Just sign here."the man handed her the paper she must sign and she did quickly before taking the food delivery from her. She asked if she could take the cart with her for a few moment and the man agreed.

After closing the door behind her, she pushed the cart, loading her foods, she guessed. She sat in the couch after placing it infront of her and smilingly, she opened the cover of the foods and gasped when she saw a brunch with yellow tulips around the plate and a bouquet of red roses! Oh! How she loved yellow and red!

She quickly grab the boquet to look for the note to confirm her suspicions of who sent her the food.

Brunch :) Eat well, beatiful. I had fun with you.

He enjoyed her company? She blushed when she realized what he was saying. He's so sweet! She didn't expected him to be like this.

She was silently squeeling when her eyes flew to the clock and gasped when she saw it was near 12 in the afternoon. So, it means, she slept that long?

She ate alone but happily then prepared to go outside the beach to spoil her stay there before leaving. She unconsciously smiled when she remembered what she saw in the refrigerator earlier. Meron pa doong pagkain para sa kanya. So, he really cared for her, huh?

"Hey, beautiful."she looked up when a tall man approached her while she's walking appreciatively on the sand and quickly, she composed a sweet smile when she recognized who it was.