ONE

PULL MY HAIR;

"Shit," Cedric breathed heavily against my lips, causing my own smile to break. I felt his grip on my hips tighten as I squeezed the flesh gently, my chest pressed against his in Snape's empty class. He walked away before looking at me. "We have to get to class, Ames."

I twisted my mouth to the side. "You're right."

"Of course I'm right," he chuckled, moving some loose strands of hair from my face. I felt my smile grow as he kissed my forehead, then wrapped his fingers in mine.

"Come on, I will accompany you to DADA (Defense against the Dark Arts)." He offered.

I nodded my head as we left the class, the huge number of Hogwarts students passed by us in the corridors. I walked next to Cedric while we were talking.

"I'm so happy that the winter vacation is over," I sighed, looking at my boyfriend. "I couldn't stand to see Fiona and Pansy anymore."

"Next time you can stay with my father and me," Cedric offered, bowing his head. I felt my cheeks blush, when we got to my class and I leaned against the door frame. "I loved that pumpkin pie you made last Christmas."

I felt my smile grow. "I'll see you for dinner."

"Okay," he sent me a wink, kissing my knuckles. I looked at him stunned when he then separated our hands, moving away. I sighed happily before turning around and entering my class. Instantly I saw Hermione's curly hair, sliding in the seat next to my partner.

"How was your break, Mione?" Her head turned to me.

"Oh!" She squealed, pulling me in a sitting hug. I laughed while I hugged her back. "It was good, I stayed with Harry and Ron in the Burrow." She responded, rolling her eyes." Although Ron doesn't know how to replace toilet paper. "

"I heard that." Ron snarled, taking a seat in front of us. I let out a laugh while he sent me a smile. "Hey Ames, did you do anything fun?"

My face is twisted. "You know my family."

"We do," Harry says out of nowhere, sliding next to Ron since he was his partner. "It's okay, Hermione didn't stop talking about how she's going to force you to stay with us next time." He added, making me laugh.

"Get in line, Cedric has already offered himself."

Before anyone could respond with anything, Professor Lupin came in. "Before we locate each other and things like that, I have something to say." He begins, walking towards the front of the class. Once everyone's eyes were on him, he sent a smile to all of us. "Since it is a new term, I would like to put in the assigned seats. "The whole class groaned, moaned, and begged. I just widened my eyes.

"That's garbage," Ron snarled, running a hand through his hair. I bit my lip to suppress the obvious discomfort in my face, looking at Lupin.

"It looks like you're excited," he said sarcastically, clapping. He turned around and took a piece of parchment from his suitcase. "Here I have your seat charts and I base them on the people who have interacted the least with each other."

I wonder who I would pair with.

"Starting, Neville Longbottom with Pansy Parkinson."

I directed my eyes to the poor boy and Pansy. I hate her, she and my sister, the both of them love to annoy me, and ruin every happy thing I manage to absorb. I managed to see Pansy surrounding her eyes, murmuring what were probably insults, walking towards Neville's table.

¨Okay, the next one is Ron Weasley with Gregory Goyle."

"Damn it," Ron snarled, dropping his head on the desk. I laughed as he gently hit his forehead with the outside. "Do I have to work with that idiot?"