THIRTY-TWO

NEWS;

"Eleanor, darling. It's wonderful to see you, "Narcissa hugged my mother with a genuine smile on her face.

I was always fond of her, her kindness to me was refreshing. Lucius, on the other hand, I didn't like, because I was a HufflePuff. I stood next to my mother and my sister, as I had come with them to the mansion. Draco went to his house before me so that we didn't raise suspicion. My mother and Narcissa walked away from the hug. "You too, Narcissa. It's been a while, hasn't it, dear? "

She nods, her black and white hair falling on her shoulders. "Too long, I'm afraid."

"Hello Draco," my mother nods to the blond. Draco nods rigidly towards her, keeping his eyes away from hers. "How have you been? How are your grades?"

He clenched his jaw. "Good."

"You will look at our guests when they talk to you," Lucius squeezed his arm tightly and clenched his teeth. Draco shuddered at that, his blue eyes stuck in my mother's. He looked furious, and I wanted to tell him that I was sorry for how stupid his father was; but I was silent.

"My apologies, Miss Rockwell." Draco snarled.

"It's okay, boy." My mother downplayed it. "Has dinner been served?"

"Of course," Narcissa nodded. "Come on. Right here."

We were all taken to a large dining room, glass hanging from the walls and a dim and creepy light in the hallway. Fiona pushed me hard, a smile of satisfaction appeared on her lips when I stumbled. Draco grabbed my arm in secret, cursing in a low voice. "Are you...?"

"Just go," I whispered to him. Before your father sees."

He nodded his head before we took our seats. Draco was in front of me, Fiona next to me, my mother on the other side, Narcissa on the other end and Lucius on the other end. On the plate there was salmon, perfectly cooked and steamed vegetables. "This seems divine," my mother said.

"It was sent from Alaska." Lucius brayed, a slight and arrogant smile on his lips. "Only the best for you, Eleanor.

I wanted to roll my eyes, but instead I picked up my fork. I heard my mother chuckling as she looked at me, making me look at her. "Always the first to eat," he said sweetly. "Honey, it looks like you gained a few kilos."

I felt a feeling of discomfort in my stomach when Draco's hands grabbed his fork tightly, sending her a furious look. "How many of those Muggle chocolates have you been eating?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but Draco got ahead of me. "If I remember correctly, I could have sworn that I saw you hiding some in your drawer when I was little when I visited the mansion." He smiled and I covered my mouth with my hand.

My mother's cheeks blushed when Draco took a bite of his salmon, and I sent him a small smile to thank him. My mother let out a nervous laugh as she looked at the food. "Draco," Fiona began, making me feel embarrassed. I didn't forgive her for what she did and I hated seeing her. I chewed my salmon slowly while Draco looked at her, his smile faded. "That's a beautiful ring," he said almost sarcastically, his eyes wide open. "Who gave you that?"

Her lips curled into a smile.

Draco dropped his fork, causing my eyebrows to rise. "That's it," Narcissa applauded, her lips in a wide smile full of teeth. I felt the confusion flooding me when Draco took his hand, giving him a pleading look. "Mother, please. No... "

"Draco, the Rockwells are family," Lucius spoke to him seriously, and I had left the fork. I watched with a frown as Draco's eyes found mine, the worry grew inside me." It's time for everyone to know, of course. "