TWENTY-FIVE

- MATURE SCENES IN THE FUTURE -

REFUND;

It was time for step 2 of my plan.

What plan can you ask? It's Breaking Draco Malfoy. I wanted him to feel the months of pain and depression that I suffered. I wanted him to know what it was like to think you had something, just to get it stolen from you. I wasn't tired anymore; I was fucking pissed off.

I entered Potions the next day, noticing that him, Crabbe and Goyle weren't there yet. But as soon as I sat down, Draco and his gang entered, his eyes instantly found mine. They sat at our table before I sent Draco a smile of satisfaction, spinning my hair. "How did you sleep?" I asked, bowing my head. "Was it hard?"

He didn't look at me and took out his book. "I slept well."

Goyle and Crabbe remained silent as they hid their heads behind their books, secretly observing our conversation. I was a little disappointed by how dry Draco was, but I knew how to make him angry. I let out a dramatic sigh before dropping my pencil to the ground on purpose. "Oops, I dropped my pencil."

I got up from my chair, Draco's blue eyes flying towards me from his eyelashes. I bent down, revealing only a little of the top of my thigh, taking off my robe when I entered class for the first time. Before I could take the pencil, I felt Draco's wrist grab my arm and get me out of class.

Wasn't he afraid that people would find out?

I didn't say anything when he hit me on one of the walls in the hallway. "What the hell are you playing?" He hit the wall next to me with his fist, trapping me in his arms. "You're acting like a..."

"Slut?" I ended his sentence for him, arching an eyebrow. His lips closed at that, a giggle came out of my lips. "I thought you liked that, baby?" I saw him visibly tense at my words, one of his arms falling from the wall. His eyes pierced mine.

"What did you call me?" He asked, with an astonished look on his face.

"What's wrong, Baby?" I sent him a fake pout, beating my eyelashes towards him. I pushed my back against the wall, licking a light strip in his mouth. His hand flew into my throat while his fingers squeezed gently, his rings stuck into my skin.

"I'm not playing, Amara. Don't test me."

I slid my hand to its bulge, squeezing it slightly. A trembling breath passes through his lips while I send him an innocent look. "But I want to play. I want to be a good whore for daddy."

"That's it," he grabbed my arm, pushing me into an empty class. I gasped when he knocked on the door, murmuring the silencing enchantment in a low voice. I felt the lust inside me when he pulled my skirt down. "Are you okay with...?"

"I want you to taste me," I interrupted, biting my lip. I looked at him sweetly." I think you owe me one and I missed your mouth."

"Shit," he sighed, instantly falling to his knees. I smiled when he completely lowered my skirt and panties, with my back leaning against the door. "Spread your legs," he murmured, making me obey. I separated them when my feet were on the ground and he looked at me.

He licked a hard and flat strip in my pussy, picking up my juices on his tongue. I bit my lip while my hands flew into his hair, pulling it. "I missed this," he moaned. I missed you."

I felt that my heart hurt at his words, but I had to stay in character. I wasn't going to give in. "Please," I begged him, and he did what I begged him, wrapping his lips around my swollen clitoris. I let out a scream when he put two fingers in my heat, pumping them at a fast and hard speed. His strong sip made the spiral in my stomach begin to untangle, his big baby blue eyes looking at my green and hooded eyes." Draco, fuck. That feels so good."

I felt my stomach tighten when it lightly nibbled my clitoris, making it meow with pleasure. Tears appeared in my eyes as I pulled her hair a little more, and she let out a moan at that. The vibrations rose directly to my heat, causing my bowels to twist in complete euphoria. "Make me cum," I moaned. "Fuck, make me cum, Daddy"

He put his mouth away, his fingers still pushing." Come on," he begged in a hoarse voice, my juices covering his chin. "Cum for Daddy. I need more, I need to try you." He said in a hoarse voice before delving back into my pussy, licking and rubbing me at the same time.

I let out a drowned scream before my core shattered, the shock waves bathed me completely while my high hit me like a train. I covered my mouth with one hand as I screamed, running in his face. The kitten licked my abused bump through my high, his fingers pumping slightly.

Once he finished, he took them out and put them in my mouth. He stood up while I sucked the liquids from his fingers. "You taste like heaven," he congratulated me, taking off his robe. I let out a happy sigh as I put on my panties again, a confused look growing on his face. "What... I thought..."

"What did you think?" I asked, putting on my skirt. Then I covered my mouth and giggled. "Oh, did you think we were going to fuck?" I asked him harshly, watching his face fall. "Aw, that's nice. But I just needed your mouth."

His eyes narrowed. "You used me."

I nodded, caressing his cheek. "That's right, Malfoy. You're right," I smiled, ignoring his furious and wounded look. "Because all you're good for is sex. But don't worry, I'm not stupid enough to let you into me anymore. I'll find someone else for that."

"Get out of my fucking face," he spat with his teeth clenched. "I know what I did was wrong, but you've changed. You're not the girl I knew."

"Shut it," I replied with the same harshness. "I'm better now."

"No," he chuckled with malice, getting so close to my face that our noses touched. I sent him an indifferent look as he furrowed his lip. "You're just a miserable bitch who has nothing to lose."

My smile was erased from my face when he pushed me to the last one, opening the door. I looked away from him while he looked at me. "Oh, and don't worry, because whatever we had, it's over."

I felt the pain flooding me, but I kept my face serious. "I established that a long time ago."

"Yes, but I didn't agree with you until now."

And with that, he closed the door behind him. I promised that I wouldn't feel anything, but I did. I hated him, but I still loved him. But I had to keep my plan, although I knew he would hate me. But I felt numb. I couldn't feel it anymore.

I just wanted to feel...something