FOURTY - FIVE

F O R T Y - F I V E

GOOD FOR YOU;

The next day, I woke up earlier to meet Draco in his room before he went to breakfast. I knocked on his door, biting my lower lip nervously. He had a small cast on his wrist, but it was hidden under the school gown. I felt my heart rate increase when the door opened, his blue eyes opened when he saw me.

"Can I come in?" I asked in a low voice.

He nodded stiffly. "Yes."

I entered his room and closed the door behind me. I turned around nervously, playing with my fingers as I looked down. "You didn't come, you didn't come to see me." I murmured, feeling that my courage was leaving me. His blue eyes burned me. "I just..."

"I couldn't face you," he swallowed saliva, making me look at him. He walked towards me, gently raising my arm, raising the sleeve of my robe so he could see the cast. He inhaled sharply when he saw him and clenched his jaw. "Fuck, I'm an idiot." He snorted, turning around. "I promised you that I wouldn't hurt you and look what happened."

"It was an accident," I told him. "It wasn't your intention."

"But I did it, Amara. I gave you a fucking wrist sprain," he shouted, turning around quickly. I stumbled upon his loud voice, blinking quickly at him. His face softened. "I'm not good for you." He looked at the floor. "Maybe we should..."

"Don't finish that sentence," I sighed. "Don't you dare, Draco. You know how I feel about you."

"But I can't risk hurting you again." I felt the tears roll down my cheek, causing his eyes to open. I felt that my figure began to tremble when I hugged, trembling pants left my lips. "N-Don't leave me," I moaned with wet cheeks. "I can't be alone, please... I can't lose you again." I sobbed and closed my eyes tightly.

The idea that Draco and I are not together killed me. He was my whole life. It depended a lot on him. He was the oxygen he breathed, the sunlight in my darkness. I would die for him. He was... everything. I started to hyperventilate, falling to the ground. I hid my face in my hands while I cried, out loud. I was broken. And then I felt someone wrapping his arms around me, pushing me towards his chest.

"I'm fucking stupid," he whispered in my hair, rubbing my back. "I won't go anywhere, I promise. I don't know why I said that shit."

He comforted me as I clung to his chest, wetting his sweatshirt with my tears. "Look at me, Amara." He spoke softly.

I walked away, sobbing. I looked at him as he sat next to me, his hands around my waist. Its aroma filled my nose: mint and cologne.

He cleaned the test under my eye with his rough thumb, looking at me with admiration. "You are everything to me. Don't forget it, idiot." He whispered, making a small smile grow on my lips. "You look ugly when you cry, by the way."

"Shut up," I laughed, blinking to take away my tears.

"With joy." He murmured before giving me a kiss, his lips pressing against mine. I leaned towards his touch while his lips were warm and soft, with passion infused in them. Love.

I felt it bubble inside my stomach, connecting with my heart. I loved him so much. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek while I grabbed his arm, pushing me away. "It's hard for me to say that you..." he interrupted, with a struggling expression on his face.

"How are you for eternity?" I arched my eyebrows. He sent me a soft smile. "That's so fucking embarrassing."

I rolled my eyes. "What-"

"Amara," he interrupted me, looking into my eyes. "For eternity."

I smiled at him.

Oh, if you knew how much I love you, Draco Malfoy.

----

Fortunately, I was eating my pancakes, right next to Draco. I was eating scrambled eggs, as usual. I didn't feel the need to starve to death. Draco loved me. And that's all I needed. I was 100% sure of my love for him and I knew I didn't need to change. "Good morning," Astoria smiled, sitting in front of us. I stuck my fork tightly into my pancake while I looked at it. "Three pancakes? That's quite a lot."

I felt myself swallowing saliva, looking down. I didn't really care about his words, but then I felt Draco lower his cup. "Hey, let me have a bite." Draco elbowed me, raising his eyebrows. I felt myself smiling as I took the fork and then slipped it in his mouth. He bit it before chewing. "Thank you, baby."

I felt my heart throb with the nickname, and I didn't expect him to kiss me on the cheek afterwards, which he did. I felt my cheeks blush as I smiled like an idiot, looking at Astoria. His fingers were grabbing his cup of coffee tightly. "Draco" put a fake smile. "Would you like to walk?"

"I can't," he stood up, swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I have to accompany Amara to her class."

I opened his eyes like plates.

"It's okay." He rolled his eyes and I nodded, looking at Astoria. She sent me an angry look while I sent her a smile. "I win." I whispered to him before I got up, taking Draco's hand. He sent me an icy look when I turned around, walking with Draco through the dining room. "Dry, huh?" I joked as we walked down the hallway, earning another twist of eyes from him. "What was that?" "I'm not stupid, Amara." He snorted when we turned a corner. "I realized that his words were affecting you, and I didn't want him to get away with it, that's all."

Wait.

Did Draco have no idea?

I felt my smile grow. He defended me, in a way. God, I was so in love with him. I didn't even care that she probably thought she was crazy, smiling at the floor while we kept walking. "Stop smiling," he snapping, sending me a look. "You look like a fool."

"Stop being bad," I pouted, pushing him to the side. He bit his lip to suppress a laugh while I laughed. "And by the way, thank you. For yesterday and today."

He just hummed, but I felt his fingers squeeze around mine. As we walked together, holding hands, I realized that I didn't need anything else. "Stop looking at me," he murmured, smiling next to me. I felt my cheeks burn when I looked down. "I wasn't there."

"Yes, you were," he nudged me. I decided to have some fun. "Ow," I grimaced, pretending that it hit my wrist. His eyes opened when we stopped walking. "Fuck, and-me." He opened his eyes with concern for them and then I smiled at him.

"Ha, you thought—"

Draco's lip tightened, grabbing my healthy arm and dragging me to a corner. I gasped when his fingers squeezed around my throat, looking at me with squinted eyes." Do you think it's funny?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Very fun." I corrected.

His fingers tightened when his lips flew towards my neck, making me gasp. I wrapped my fingers in his hair while he bit the skin slightly, passing it with his tongue. "Draco," I moaned in a low voice, feeling that the excitement increased inside me. He moaned slightly against my skin as he squeezed my hips against his. "Shit." I whispered.

His lips then caught mine, being rough and fast. He licked my lower lip before pulling it with his teeth, then he caught his mouth on mine. It was messy and unpleasant, but it made me feel even more horny and needy.

I felt the oxygen leaving my body while his fingers were still wrapped around my throat, our teeth crashing as we kissed hungry in the corner of the corridors. Then he walked away, making me moan. "What..."

"That's for making fun of me," he smiled maliciously, making me angry. "Oh, and remember. You're on your period."

I looked at him with a stunned look, my mouth hung open, while he sent me a wink.

"See you later." He sneered before turning around and walking away. My neck was still burning when the hickey formed, my hair was messy and my lips were swollen.

That little shit.