TWELVE

WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENES OF ABUSE

TRUE;

It's been a week since I left the same period as Draco. And yes, I ended up eating something after Ron practically threatened me to eat my mashed potatoes, or else he would tell Dumbledore that I'm basically starving myself.

But it wasn't much.

I had to sit next to a random Ravenclaw, I didn't even bother to learn his name too, and I didn't even care. Lupin excused me for the project we had assigned because I changed. I hadn't seen Draco in a week and I didn't want to. I felt that if I saw it, I would collapse.

I also couldn't stop thinking about my father and that I had to visit him next week. I was scared. The understanding that I am going to lose him has not yet been established, until he finally dies. And when I do, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know if I could stand it.

I passed by HufflePuff's common room, on my way to meeting Hermione for a study session. I was failing most of my classes, for obvious reasons, and she offered to... Not really, it's forcing me. But when I was about to leave the commons, I heard him call me by my name.

"Amara!"

I stopped walking, my blood froze when I heard his voice. I felt a hand on my shoulder when I turned around, finding Cedric's gaze. He had a guilty look, arching his eyebrows." I wanted to tell you that I am very sorry, but it just happened. I don't want to be with her."

"Cedric," I took his hand away from my shoulder, sending him a fake smile. "I don't give a fuck who you're with. I'm glad I'm done with your pitiful ass, because now I know the kind of person you really are." I spit, watching his eyes get bigger. "I mean, what kind of person fucks his ex's sister?" He swallowed saliva, stuttering the words.

"I... well..."

"Fuck you." I turned around, leaving him stunned.

----

After Hermione talked countless times for an hour about enchantments and what spells to use, I finally got rid of her. I told her that I was going to use the bathroom and then meet her in the dining room, which she agreed to.

I just needed a break. I felt so exhausted.

I went into the girls' bathroom, running my hands through my hair. And that's when I felt a black bag coming out of my head. I let out a scream when someone kicked me in the stomach, making me fall to the ground.

I couldn't see when I felt someone else hitting me in the face, the black material suffocated me. I let out a cry of pain when I heard a giggle and then a laugh. Thought. And then another laugh. Fiona. I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to get up, until I felt someone kicking my face with their heel. I let out a scream as they dug into my flesh, scratching the corner of my eye. And then I felt a knife on my wrist when someone else held it.

I let out a loud scream when I felt it break my flesh, the area burning with pain. I felt as if my arm was on fire while they were writing some letters on it, then my arm fell. I heard footsteps that moved away as I moaned, unable to move. I stayed there for a few minutes, picking up what had just happened.

My whole body hurt.

I had a lot of pain, physically and mentally. I took off the black bag, my eyes got bigger when I saw "blood traitor" printed on my skin. I felt my lower lip tremble as I sobbed, my head fell to the ground.

Why me? Hadn't I gone through enough shit? I fell in love with someone I can't have and my father was sick. I couldn't handle this shit.

I helped myself get up, making a grimace when my leg was sore from one of those bitches kicking her. I walked to the mirror, panting when I saw my reflection. I had a cut just under my eye, which caused the blood to fall down to my cheek. I had some cuts and bruises on my arms, and I lifted my shirt to see a bruise that covered the lower part of my abdomen.