THREE

DICK;

"Now, I am assigning a project that you will do with your partner," Lupin walks back and forth at the front of the class, scanning the faces of the students.

Excellent.

I looked at Draco, who was actually sleeping. I rolled my eyes before looking at Lupin again.

"In this project, which by the way must be delivered in two weeks, you must write a report about a dark arts creature and how to expel it."

Does Draco count?

"You can start during this class time." He then excused us to work independently.

I turn to look at Malfoy, annoyed, while he snores softly. "Malfoy." I murmured in a low voice.

Nothing.

I rolled my eyes again and got closer. "Malfoy!"

His eyes opened suddenly, instantly squinting in a glow. "What the hell do you want, blood traitor?" He let go stunned, still half asleep.

I cleared my throat, reporting his insult. "We are supposed to do a project."

He laughed, turning his head to look the other way before leaving her on the desk. "You can do it, slut."

I felt my fists clenching. "We have to do this," he continued, but he just ignored me. I let out a snort while I lay in my seat, knowing that I had to do all the work.

Ugh.

I opened my textbook while looking for a topic, trying not to bewitch the sleeping boy next to me. "Idiot." I murmured quietly, not knowing that I would really hear it.

His head slowly rose from the desk, causing my eyes to enlarge as he slowly turned to look at me. His lip was curved and his eyes were dark and cold.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

I blinked quickly.

"Malfoy, what did I say about language?"

"I said," he got up from his chair, looking at me. "What the hell did you just call me, you pathetic slut?" He raised his voice, causing all the students to turn around and look.

I felt an absolute shame to invade me while he continued to send me a look of death.

"Mr. Malfoy! Get out of this class right now!" Lupin shouted suddenly, but I didn't even look at him when Draco and I looked into each other's eyes. I felt visibly trembling when his lips tightened, without even looking at Lupin either. Then he mouthed the words 'you're fucking dead' before pushing his book off his desk, hitting the floor. I jumped while he was doing that, watching him leave.

"Are you okay?" Hermione mouthed from the other side of the class, but I didn't respond while looking at where Malfoy was, with total disbelief.

I was crazy.

-

"Where is he?" Cedric snarled as soon as I left DADA, with an angry look in his features.

I frown with confusion plastered on my face, while his brown eyes stare at mine.

"Malfoy, Amara. Where the hell is Malfoy?" He emphasizes, making my eyes enlarge.

How did he know?

"Do you think someone wouldn't tell me that Draco called my girlfriend a whore?"

I swallowed saliva, looking the other way. "It's okay..."

"No, it's not. That's a disgusting, disgusting woman..."