TWENTY-SEVEN

TO FEEL;

TRIGGER WARNING

After the words that Draco told me, I was done. In fact, I couldn't feel anything. I didn't feel guilty, I didn't feel pleasure, I didn't feel happy, I didn't feel sad, I didn't even feel the need for revenge. When he told me that he already had Fiona, I realized that it wasn't about him, it was about me. I needed to get over Draco. I just wanted to feel something. Even if that meant making stupid decisions.

"This party turned out pretty good," Hermione shouted about the music, wearing a pair of low-waisted jeans and a black sleeveless t-shirt. I nodded my head along with her, still out of my mind. "I didn't think the Slytherins would show up, but almost half of the house is here." She added.

However, he wasn't here yet. But I didn't care.

"I'm going to have a drink," I murmured, the loud music probably covered my voice.

Hermione nodded before running a hand through her hair as I walked away, approaching the punch table. I added it with some rum from my house that I had brought to Hogwarts, it used to be my father. My jaw tightened when I thought of his death, but I shook my head. I grabbed a cup before filling it.

"Amara, right?"

I turned around, meeting the boy from a few days ago. I nodded slightly, drinking the strong and vulgar flavor. "You look amazing," his eyes blinked up and down my body, his cheeks reddened. It reminded me of last year, shy and cute. "Do you want to dance?"

"I don't dance," I murmured, taking another sip. His face fell when I left my cup, putting my hands on my hips. "Why don't we go somewhere?" I bowed my head, my hair was falling on my shoulders. He nodded, arching his eyebrows.

"Wher—"

I grabbed his arm, taking him out of the Room of Requirements, the music vanished completely. My heels jingled as we walked down the tiled corridor of Hogwarts, the air kissing my face. Jared or whatever followed me in silence before we walked to a corner, hiding. "What do you want to talk about?" I interrupted him, crushing my lips against his.

Feel something, damn it. I didn't feel anything. It felt like I was kissing my hand for Merlin's sake. I pushed harder, grabbing his shoulders." This is hot." He murmured against me, his hands on my hips. I ignored the need to roll my eyes because I didn't feel anything. Numb. He didn't slid his tongue into my mouth, nor did he bite my lip. He just kissed. I walked away, irritated. "Why did you stop?"

"Would you fuck me?" I asked, coming out colder than I intended. His eyebrows furrowed, his brown eyes narrowed. "What-" I grabbed his hands, placing them on my breasts. His eyes suddenly opened. I didn't even feel excited. I started to feel frustrated. He didn't feel the way he felt about Draco.

Why did I feel empty?

"Shit," he chuckled, his brown eyes full of lust.

"Well, I would."

"Then let's do it."

----

I put on my skirt and got completely dressed again." Do you think I could see you tomorrow?" He asked as he tied his belt, looking at me.

Huh?

I didn't even cum.

All the time I was trying to feel, but I didn't feel anything at all. It was as if I hadn't even put it on. I just wanted to be sunny and never see him again. I didn't care if I used it, I just wanted to fuck anyway. "That's not a good idea," I murmured, standing up.

"Why not?" He frowned. "I thought we had a good..."

"I'm not worth it," I sighed, shaking my head. "Go find a good girl who isn't completely damaged and fucked."