SIXTEEN

CONFESSION;

It was weird.

Peculiar.

Odd.

I felt happy.

And I have never felt so happy before. These last few days have been the best in a long time. Draco and I sneaked away, doing pleasant things in empty classes, storage cabinets, his room, in the bathroom... I think you understand the point.

As far as I'm concerned, he didn't sleep with anyone else. From what I noticed, he barely looked at other girls, including Fiona.

We were both sitting in DADA and he kept making small circles on my thigh during class. I had a slight smile on my lips all the time, loving the way his skin felt on mine.

I caught him looking at me a lot, but then I ignored him saying that 'you had something in your hair' or 'don't become conceited, Rockwell.' I was finally closing those walls and letting myself in. And it felt incredible.

"Amara," Ron said by my name, approaching my desk. Draco's cold hand then stopped spinning in circles, grabbing my thigh in its place. However, it was not abrupt, more like a soft squeeze. The redhead stopped in front of me, without even looking at the blond next to me. "Did you do your homework last night?"

I heard Draco let out an annoyed sigh, but I put my hand on his under the table to reassure him before responding. "Yes, it didn't take me long at all."

"Can you help me?"

"Granger." Draco barked, causing the brunette to turn around. She automatically sent him a furious look when his nostrils widened. "Help Weasley with his homework."

"You can't just tell me..."

"Shut your mouth, mudblood. It wasn't a question." He hissed, turning to look back in front of him. I felt his hand withdraw from my thigh before he crossed his arms, reclining in his seat. I frowned at that, my heart turned upside down.

"Um, it's okay then." Ron scratched his head. I sent him a soft smile. "Do you want to hang out at dinner? I heard that they had chocolate pudding."

"That sounds-"

"She's busy," Draco murmured, biting his nails. "Probably brushing her hair or something like that."

I started to get irritated. Why was he acting so jealous? Ron is just a friend. He's like a brother. I rolled my eyes before ignoring Draco and looked at the redhead. "I think I can postpone those things for later. I'll see you there."

He sent me a smile. "Good."

As he walked away, I heard Draco mocking. "He just wants to fuck you," he murmured, shaking his head. Even though I was looking at him, he didn't look at me, keeping his eyes aside. "You're so damn gullible sometimes, fucking hufflepuff."

"I'm not dealing with this right now," I snapped, turning forward. "You're acting like a child and I'm sick of it."

"Then go see him," Draco nodded, approaching my face. I turned slowly to look him in the eyes while he had an unpleasant look. "Because I promise you that if you leave, I will fuck someone else the way I fucked your pitiful ass."

I felt my face fall, a sudden fall in my stomach. We were doing very well. I began to feel that feeling again, that bad feeling. I felt my cheeks pale as I nodded rigidly. "You can go with whoever you want," I choked, looking back. I felt my eyes full of tears, his words running through my head. Since I'm obviously not special.

And with that, the bell of the class rang. Before he could say anything, I shot up, swinging my back towards my shoulder and running away from class. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I wasn't even making any sound, I was just crying in silence. I felt my stomach shrink with disgust for him. The idea that he was with someone else disgusted me.