FOURTY - EIGHT

F O R T Y - E I G H T

SOFT TRUTH;

We were lying in Draco's bed and he was still sleeping. After crying yesterday, he was very distant and quiet, and he slept all day until now. It was 7 am and I couldn't go back to sleep, although we didn't have school today because of the weekends. I looked at him as he slept peacefully next to me, his chest went up and down slightly while silent breaths left his nose.

I had an idea.

I slowly crawled over him, but he didn't even move, he was a heavy sleeper. Yesterday I had taken the cast off my wrist and now I could help Draco in his needs. It hasn't gone down for a while due to the fact that I was on my period and then I hurt my wrist.

The time had come to return the favor.

I rubbed his chest, sitting on his legs while he was still lying down." Draco," I will hum softly. "Wake up."

His eyes opened like plates, his lips opened slightly as he blinked slowly. "What are you doing?" His morning voice made him sound hoarse, sending a tingling to my heat. I licked my lips before sending him an innocent smile. "I want to try something," I murmured, sliding through his body. He frowned, the dream still in his baby blue eyes, as he looked at me.

I lowered the sheet and then lowered his underpants. He let out a hiss when his stomach tightened, his abs tightened under his white shirt. I laughed as I looked at him through my eyelashes. "Shit," he sighed when I felt that confidence was bursting through me, grabbing his cock. He took a slight jump, murmuring cold since my hand was probably freezing due to the winter air.

I rolled my eyes before wrapping my lips around its tip, making it inhale abruptly. "Damn hell," he groaned, throwing his head back.

I ran my tongue over his head while he plunged his fingers into my hair, moving it away from my face. I licked the pre-seminal fluid that dripped from its tip and then sucked it slightly. He was startled by that, probably sensitive since we haven't done this in a while. I began to caress what was not in my mouth, moans emitted by his pink lips. "Very good for me, pretty girl."

I took out my mouth, still caressing him, as I looked at him. "I want to try you," I smiled, making his eyes close tightly in ecstasy, another moan tilting his lips. "I want to... Wait," he tried to push me, but I pushed him back, caressing him faster.

"Fuck fuck, I don't want to co-" he couldn't finish his sentence I put my mouth on him, sucking and licking while he began to caress him at a fast pace. He threw a loud moan, putting his hips in my hand. I took my mouth out of him and stroked his cock on my tongue, sticking out my tongue while making eye contact with him. "I want it." I begged with my mouth wide open.

He snarled harshly, fuck when a thin white robe of semen leaked from its tip and spilled on my tongue. He trembled slightly when he ran hard. His legs trembled slightly when I swallowed everything, loving its flavor. "Merlin, Amara," he laughed out of breath.

I laughed as I sent him a kiss to the tip, making him shudder with sensitivity. He sent me an angry look as he smiled. He got into his boxers again, still breathing with difficulty while I lay next to him. He rolled towards me, grabbed my face and pressed a hot kiss on my lips. He climbed on top of me, his hands went up my tank top, making me grimace when he pushed my ribs too hard. The bruises were still extremely evident, and he walked away, blinking at me. "Fuck, I don't..."

"It's okay," I murmur. "It wasn't your intention."

He got off me and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at him silently as he stared at the ground, his hair fell over his eyes. Guilt. He felt guilty. It wasn't him, and we still hadn't figured out what exactly happened. It was obvious that I was drugged, but I'm not sure who. I had some ideas, but I came out of my thoughts when I noticed him putting on a new sweater." Draco?"