FOURTY-THREE

PUDGY;

"You look a little tired," Hermione noticed, putting an arm around my shoulder when we entered the dining room. We were here for breakfast, and although I wasn't going to eat with her, since Draco wanted me to eat with him, he wanted to see her for a while. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I didn't sleep much last night."

I didn't lie.

I was so hungry, since I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. And get this, when you don't eat on your period, your cramps get worse ten times. I had to hold back a look of pain and forced a smile. "Although I'm fine, don't worry."

"Okay," he smiles, giving me a hug. "Draco is there, so I guess I'll see you later." She said before sending me one last smile, walking away. I turned around to see Draco sitting, drinking his coffee while leaving his scrambled eggs untouched. Then I saw her. She was sitting in front of him and maybe she was bothering him. That was until I saw him smile for something she said.

It took him months to smile at me for the first time.

They looked happy.

They looked like a real couple.

And as much as I wanted to take my man and tell him to go to hell, it seemed that he enjoyed his company. I wasn't going to eat anyway. I knew I would normally meet him for breakfast, but I felt too insecure for him not to even look at me.

Don't bother him.

You are so dramatic.

He is happy with her.

I grabbed my stomach as I turned around and left the dining room. Why did I feel that way? He told me many times that he loves me, so why do I feel so insecure? Fat. Ugly. Stupid. Pathetic. I had a horrible pain in my stomach and a hammering in my head. I need to eat.

No, you don't need it.

Go a couple more days.

Don't you want to look like her?

That's right.

I walked through the corridors, feeling out of my mind, when I ran into someone. They let out a sigh and then I opened my eyes a lot when I saw that it was Cedric. His jaw tightened when he saw me. "Amara." He spat, and then I realized that he wasn't going to be nice. He was a good guy, but not anymore. Since I broke up with him, he treated me badly and everyone else well. "Where is Draco? Isn't he always by your side?"

I ignored him, trying to pass by him, until he grabbed my arm." Wait—"

"Don't touch me," I pushed him aside. "Cedric, I don't feel well—"

"Did you gain weight?" He questioned, making me freeze. He covered his mouth with his hand, repressing a laugh at my reaction. I felt my heart sinking into my stomach. "Maybe you should drop the pancakes, and a couple kilos while you're at it, little pig." He laughed, making my eyes get wet.

"How dare you?" I tried to stay strong, but my words trembled. He let out another laugh. "I didn't win—"

"You know, Astoria is beautiful. And thin," she added, with a mocking tone in her voice. "Maybe you should aim to look like her."

And then I felt the tears fall.

"It's just a piece of advice, Ames." He patted my shoulder as he looked down, feeling that it was nothing. "But you should take it before Draco finishes with you."

"Fuck you," I spit, pushing him away. I heard him laugh as I ran away, wiping my tears, but they kept falling more. I hate it. How could you tell me that? I started running when his laughter resounded.

----

I stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day, even for dinner. I felt that my vision became a little blurred at some points, but I concentrated on reading a book, to take my mind away from everything. I was in a baggy sweater and sweatpants while I hugged myself in my bed, lost in the words of the novel.

Knock, Knock.

I let out a moan, getting up. I walked to the door, thinking they were my roommates, until I opened it and found blue eyes. I stumbled slightly backwards when he was sending me a confused look. "Hurry up and let me in," he fixed his tie nervously, looking around. "The Hufflepuffs make me feel uncomfortable."

I rolled my eyes, realizing that he went through Hufflepuff's common room to reach me. I opened the door more, letting him in, before closing it. I turned to see him with my arms crossed. "You abandoned me during breakfast and dinner," he snapped, squinting. "Let me know next time."

"I was busy."

"Shit," he rolled his eyes, his words came out louder. "Goyle told me that he saw you in the hallway with Diggory." I felt the color leave my face, his words resounded in my ear.

Little pig.

Did you gain weight?

"I don't... I..."

"Don't lie to me," he shouted, making me shudder. I chewed the inside of my cheek as his eyes became darker, his veins came out. "Do you have feelings for him? Am I not enough?" I opened my eyes.

"Of course not! That's not-"

"Because if you love Digg—"

"LET ME TALK!" Suddenly I screamed, making him shut up. He sent me a look of astonishment when I felt my eyes tearing, pulling my hair. "You don't know anything, because you never let me talk. And if you did, then you would know that I hate him. And what happened in the hallway is not important."

I felt embarrassed. I didn't want to tell him that he called me chubby and a little ply. I didn't want him to think that about me. It was simply humiliating. "Tell me what happened." He snarled, approaching one step. "If not..."

"I'm not going to tell you." I murmured, hugging myself.

"Fuck, tell me right now!" He raised his voice, hitting the wall next to me with his fist. I was silent, with my jaw clenched as he sent me an icy look. "That's because you're lying. You and he were probably flirting and..."

"He called me fat!" I let go, feeling the tears gushing from my eyes. His face softened instantly, his blue eyes widened when he saw my tears. "Is that what you wanted to hear? He told me that I should lose a few kilos."

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. I started to get nervous, to change, while he looked at me with clenched fists. "Draco?" I whispered softly. "You're scaring me."

"I'm going to fucking kill him." He hissed, pushing me aside. Before I could protest, he opened my door, leaving the hallway of the bedrooms furiously. And although I wanted to run after him, I couldn't help but stay there, frozen.

What did I do?