FOUR

BLOODY KNUCKLES;

"Do you want to skip a little class?"

I stopped in my tracks, looking at my boyfriend.

Cedric Diggory just asked me to leave class.

I blinked in disbelief when his lips curved into a smile, raising his eyebrows. "You never leave class," I gasp, frowning. "You're a prefect, Ced."

He grabbed my hand and bowed his head. "Come on, only 15 minutes." He promised, sending me a look.

However, it was a different aspect. It seemed... strange. When I didn't answer, he took me to the nearest storage cabinet and then closed the door behind him.

"Come on," he said quietly. "Get to work."

I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

"Can you please, you know?" He swallowed saliva, pointing to his pants.

I let out a scoff, rolling my eyes. "Are you kidding me?" I spit. "I'm not..."

"Come on, baby," he grabbed my face gently, bowing to kiss my lips. I felt my anger fade as I deepened the kiss, breathing against my lips. "Show me how much you love me," he whispered warmly. I looked at him while licking my lips. "Please. You're so hot, I can't deal with it right now."

I felt a blush go up on my cheeks.

"Well, strange."

He smiled as I knelt down, looking at him. He watched with narrow eyes as I unbuttoned his belt and then lowered his pants. I noticed that he was already extremely hard under his boxers, and he let out a deep sigh. I lowered his boxers and his cock sprouted. "Damn." I stammered.

I wrapped my little fingers around its length, looking at it as I pumped it. He bit his lip as he leaned against the wall, his chest agitated. "Put your mouth on it, Baby."

Baby? Cedric never called me baby. It was honey, love, darling, but never a baby. However, I disregarded it. Maybe it was the heat of the moment. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around him, sucking softly. I hit him with my hand while letting out a moan. "Like that." He breathed, placing a hand on my head. "Shit."

I began to twist my mouth as I turned my tongue around the tip, and then I began to take more of it. He pulled his hair away from my face while I closed my eyes, getting down to work.

Then I heard a small click.

I looked up and saw Cedric blinking quickly. "What was that?" I asked, taking my mouth off of him.

He shook his head, and motioned for me to put him back into my mouth.

"N-Nothing, I'm close."

I shook him again while sucking hard, which caused him to let out a loud moan. I squeezed my closed eyes while the semen shot out of his cock, running down my throat. He snarled before leaving, getting in again before putting on his pants. "That was great, baby."

I got up and wiped my mouth. "Don't you mind that I swallowed it?"

He frowns. "Swallowed it... Oh, yes, that was hot." He chuckled, out of breath, making my eyebrows come together. I sent him a confused look as he sent me a wink. "See you later." He said hello before he came out of the closet.

I saw the door close, leaving me alone. What the fuck? He acted like... as if he wasn't Cedric. He usually gave me a kiss before we separated, and he acted as if we hadn't had an argument yesterday.

That was weird.

I fixed my hair while I was on my way to DADA, my next class. When I entered, I noticed that Malfoy was already in his seat, resting his chin on his palm while staring. I walked to my desk and saw that Blaise wasn't here today, leaving Harry alone.