SEVEN

GUILT;

It's been two weeks since the incident in the photo and it was slowly becoming less important.

But it was still the main talk at Hogwarts.

The Slytherins ridiculed me, that is, my sister and Pansy, but not Draco. He didn't show up for class for a whole week and he hadn't been seen anywhere. It was as if it didn't exist.

I haven't seen Draco physically in a week. He was avoiding me.

So when I put my chin on the palm of my hand, I almost fell asleep, I heard the door open. My green eyes flew towards the door, noticing that the platinum blond boy was entering the class. "Mr. Malfoy, why were you late?" Lupin asks, obviously annoyed with his attendance.

Draco stopped at the door, scratching his head.

"I had to piss."

You could hear giggles.

"Sit down, Draco." Lupin grumbled, and Draco didn't even grimace as he walked to his seat. He avoided eye contact with me as he slid into his seat, opening his book. I nervously bit my lower lip while Lupin was talking. "Your project is due in a week," he announced, applauding. I guess you should be halfway there."

Shit.

I completely forgot about it.

With all this shit that was happening to me, I couldn't even start. I saw Draco running a hand through his hair, licking his lips. My thoughts about the project disappeared instantly. He's so handsome.

Merlin!

He is the rudest person on the planet, don't be fooled. "I will give you time in this class to work on it with your partner." The students began to talk to each other. I played with the edge of my textbook, not knowing what to do.I think I'll do it myself, I thought, trying to find something to write about. Dementors? Nah. Boggarts? Maybe. It was quite funny how you just needed to say the word riddikulus. And it would be...

"Stop making that face."

My eyes were fixed on Malfoy, who was sending me a look. I frowned. "What face?" I waited, I wasn't in the mood for his bull. He rolled his eyes. "It's ugly. You're twisting your face while reading." He barked, making my eyes enlarge.

I felt my fists clenching. "Excuse me?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's the truth."

"Well, I didn't ask," I spit, squinting. "Now do what you know best and get out."

I shouldn't have said that.

Before I knew what was going on, Draco grabbed my wrist and lifted me from the chair.

"Mr. Rockwell and I have to go to the library to pick up a book about our project." Draco spoke softly, lying. Lupin murmured an ok while Draco took me out of class, I was fighting him.

"Where are we going?"

"Shut up, slut."

I felt my lips tighten when we entered an empty class, pushing me in. I screamed as I fell against a desk, he slammed the door shut. I watched with my eyes wide open as he murmured muffliato in a low voice, closing the door. I looked at him as he turned, staying in place. He looked at me for about 15 seconds, without saying anything.

Then he finally spoke.

"Come here."

I stayed in my place, blinking quickly. His nostrils widened when his fists closed, his eyes opened. "I told you to come here or I'll force you. And believe me," he growled in a loud voice. "You don't want me to force you, Hufflepuff. "