THIRTY-NINE

NO MERCY ;

"Get on the bed," he snarled, making my eyes open. I felt my words move in my throat before his fingers squeezed, raising my head to look at me. "I'm not playing, Amara." He said in a hoarse voice, his lips centimeters from mine. "Get.On.The.Bed"

I felt my breathing leave my throat when he let go of my throat, looking at me with his eyes narrowed. I walked slowly towards the bed, feeling my cheeks burning, as I climbed on top of me. I looked at Draco with a confused look as he pulled out a chair and placed it in front of the bed. Then he sat on it, with his legs open, as he leaned against her. "Take off your clothes."

"Draco ..."

"Do it."

I shook my head, feeling self-conscious. That infuriated him even more, making him get up from the chair. "I was going to be nice, but bad girls get no mercy." He spat before pushing me abruptly on the bed, causing my back to hit the sheets. I let out a scream when he tore my shirt. "Draco..." I sighed.

"Shut your mouth." He hissed.

I felt cowardly when she unbuttoned my bra quickly, revealing my breasts. He moved between my legs before diving, wrapping his lips around one of the sensitive mounds. I let out a low moan, his warm tongue calmed him. When I let out another moan, Draco looked at me, sending me an angry look. "Don't make any sound or you won't cum."

I felt him swallow saliva as he approached the other, doing the same thing. I felt him grabbing the sheets while he sucked them slightly and then traveling to the area between my legs. He licked my thigh and then bit the skin, making me let out a choked scream. I felt him smile into my skin as he spoiled my flesh with kisses, my eyes closed with pleasure when he was sent to my center.

He murmured and I knew I had to raise my hips, so I did. He lowered my skirt before his hands slid down my thighs, the goosebumps grew. "So fucking wet." He looked at my underwear, noticing the wet stain that formed. His eyes blinked at mine. "I'm going to eat your pussy, and if you open your mouth, I'm leaving."

Before I could react to his vulgar words, he lowered my panties with a quick movement, leaving me vulnerable. I bit my lower lip as he knelt, still fully dressed, as he grabbed my thighs with his hands. He separated them while I looked at him with squinted eyes. He blew over my clitoris, making my stomach squeeze while he teased me. I sent him a look, as if telling him to hurry up. He laughed covertly, liking my reaction. And then he pulled out his tongue, flatly licking a line in my soaked folds.

I bit my lip to suppress my moan, his warm tongue went up and down repeatedly. I grabbed the sheets more tightly when his eyes stuck in mine, his tongue then found my clitoris. I covered my mouth with one hand while his lips wrapped around the clitoris, sucking hard. It felt so good. I felt my toes bend as I licked and sucked my clitoris, his finger entering my walls." You taste so good, I could do this all day." He murmured, sliding his tongue over my clit.

I bit my lip harder, savoring the blood, since I wanted to scream loudly. His finger began to work faster, and normally he would have added a second finger, but we hadn't done it in a while. I felt my stomach shrink as I worked faster, sucking, licking and thirsting his fingers covered with rings inside me. "Will my little slut cum for me?" He lulled.

I nodded my head as he sent me a shit-eating smile. "You'd better not make any sound," he joked, and then I almost screamed when he began to push his fingers at a fast speed, his mouth sucking from the poor bud even harder. I felt my eyes close tightly when I felt the coil break. "That's it, do it. Cum, whore." He snarled before the kitten licked my clitoris.

I felt my back arch out of bed, almost breaking it, while the pleasure consumed my heat. I felt my legs shaking as Draco continued on, making me go through my high. I let out a few gasps while my head was blurred, each lick made me more sensitive. When I started to come down, I pushed his head away. He let out a giggle before licking his lips. "Honey, you taste so fucking good."

I felt my heart racing when I saw him take off his clothes. I felt like I was starting to get tired, but I almost opened my eyes when I saw him take off his shirt. His muscular and thin chest made a heat rise to my center, especially when he lowered his boxers. He lightly stroked his cock. "The rule still applies," he raised an eyebrow. "Don't make a damn sound, Rockwell."

And with that, he pushed slowly. I jumped forward, grabbing his shoulders. But he quickly held my wrists to the sheets, with an unpleasant smile on his lips. He chuckled, out of breath, but it turned into a moan. "Ugh, fuck. You got tighter." He groaned when his hips pushed mine, my lip hurt because of how much I was biting it.

I felt my eyes close tightly when he sent a particularly strong push. "Look at me." I barely opened my eyes, the feeling of his cock inside me causing too much euphoria. "This," he rolled his hips against mine, causing a gasp to leave my lips. "It's mine. Don't forget it." He spat before I let out a moan.

However, he didn't care, and he continued to give me those slow and deep pushes. His fingers squeezed my wrists harder as I was drowning. "I'm going to cum." I said. His hand went down to my clitoris, his thumb rubbing it in hard circles. "Ahh!" I screamed when I felt that I was falling on top, my body squirmed while the pleasure increased and increased in my heat.

I felt tears in my eyes as I shouted Draco's name. He took his hands off my wrists. I put my hands on his abdomen, trying to push him. I couldn't...

"Let's go," he purred, sliding his thumb over my clitoris. "Wet my dick, pretty girl."

I felt my breath cut off when I felt another high on me, this time a cry of pain leaving my bruised lips. I felt my body tremble when Draco chuckled, watching me go through my climax. But then my walls were too tight for him, making him gasp. "Shit, fuck." He cursed, cumming inside me. He murmured my name while I was lost in pleasure, with my head thrown back.

I let out a moan when I felt the warmth of his semen sink into my heat. When he finished, he retired, making me hiss before the loss of contact. He collapsed next to me, throwing his blanket on him and me.

I started to feel shy again, covering myself. I turned to roll to the other side, but he grabbed me by the waist, his cold fingers made me turn to look at him. "I want to see you," he murmured, scanning my face. "Do you understand now?"

I twisted my mouth. "I don't want to lose you."

"Shit," he smiled, pulling his hair away from my face. I felt my stomach start to warm up while my heart tightened, making me fall more in love with him. "The only way that would happen is if you told me that the Gryffindors are better than the Slytherins."

I let out a giggle. "You're stupid."

Then he gave me a kiss, this soft and gentle, unlike the sex we just had. And then he stepped aside.

"Don't make me fuck you again."