FIFTY

F I F T Y

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Now it was the summer vacation, which led to our seventh year. Let me update you all on what happened during those months. Hermione and I haven't talked yet, and I didn't know if I wanted to do it. She made a terrible mistake, and God knows what I would have done if she wasn't one of my best friends. Draco and I decided not to return to our homes, Mrs. Weasley allowed us to stay with her.

He still didn't like them very much.

But he did it for me. Because he loved me.

I was currently in Hogsmeade, inside one of the small stores, picking beets for Molly. Draco was in a different store saying that he was buying something, in which I left him. As I hummed quietly for myself, looking for the vegetable, I heard the doors suddenly open. I jumped when a man dressed in black came in, holding his knife. "Give me all your galleons," he yelled at the man at the cash register. "Do it now!"

I dropped my bag, my face covered in pure fear. I visibly shuddered when the man's eyes stuck in mine. "Give me your bag," he ordered, but I couldn't move. I felt my body freeze while fear consumed me, too scared to move a muscle inside my trembling body. He became impatient and nervous, pointing his knife at me. "I said give me your damn bag!"

Then I finally stopped going blank, crouching to pick up my bag. I walked slowly towards him, my hand was shaking, while he snatched it from me." Now sit down!" He shouted and I tried to obey him, until I accidentally stumbled.

I fell towards him, driving him crazy. And before I could say what was happening, he stabbed me, right in the stomach. I let out a growl as he quickly withdrew, running out of the store without the money. I felt my vision blink, a pain that I had never experienced before ran through my small body. The owner told me that he was going to call for medical help, but I tried to concentrate on my breathing. And then I heard him coming again. - "What... Amara!" He shouted, running towards me.

He fell next to me as he pushed me towards his chest, his blue eyes wide open with concern. "Fuck, fuck, stay with me, baby. Come on, look at me."

But I knew it was too much.

The man had stabbed me too deep and my sweater was gushing with blood. Draco's lip trembled when I felt the blood coming out of my mouth. "H hold me," I moaned, his eyes turned bright. "Don't go, Draco."

"I won't," he shook his head, hugging me more tightly. His blue eyes looked at me. "I will never leave."

"I love you," I whispered, feeling my eyes tear. I saw tears running down his cheeks, his hands shaking as they held me against him. "Stop, you'll be fine. Don't talk like that." He spat, denying the truth. I felt smiling slightly when I saw it fade, this time a bright light shining in its place. And then instead he walked Draco, wearing the same school uniform that he wore when I met him.

He was leaning against a wall in Hogwarts, turning when he saw me. "Finally. I've been waiting for you." He rolled his eyes, making my eyebrows furrow. He held out his hand to me and sent me a bright smile. "We have class, but we can do something later." He winked at me, making me frown.

"But what happened?" I asked, gesturing towards when I was stabbed. "Just let it go," he held out his hand to me for longer, giving me a beautiful smile. "You can be with me forever. No more pain, just you and me at Hogwarts. As we always wanted."

I swallowed with difficulty.

This was the sky.

I felt peace, not pain.

I felt happy.

The look he gave me, the love of my life, made me smile. I nodded my head, and as soon as I accepted his hand, I felt that my real body was falling inert. Now I was completely dead, but I never felt more alive. "Let's go," he chuckled, drawing me to him. He squeezed his lips against mine, making me feel like it was real. I kissed him back, his warm touch caressing my cheek as he did. "We have eternity, Amara." He murmured against my lips.

I smiled. "For eternity."

-----

A FEW DAYS LATER

D R A C O

She was dead. My beautiful, sweet, innocent, pure Amara. I hadn't left my room in days, feeling the need to vomit while this emptiness gushed out inside me. I needed it. I wouldn't be alive without her. I wanted her in my arms, telling me that I was just sleeping. Those big green eyes will never look at me again. My baby.

She left.

And I don't intend to live without her.

I looked at the death potion in my hand, hunched over my sink. This was my solution. I couldn't live without her. I couldn't. She was my life. If I didn't have it, then I didn't have anything. I closed my eyes tightly, bringing them closer to my cracked lips and drank the liquid. It burned. I coughed as I fell against the wall, sliding down it. I felt my soul leave my body and then my vision faded until it became a bright white light.

And then I saw her.

My Amara.

When she saw me, her eyes got bigger, she was wearing a school uniform. "What are you doing here?" She gasped, running towards me. I felt that he wrapped me in a hug while I returned the hug with strength, in a state of shock. I smelled it again. "The only way you could be here is if..."

"I did it." I murmured, walking away. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Where am I?"

"Heaven," she whispered, with a smile growing on her lips. "But... how can we be together here? How is that possible?" I swallowed with difficulty. "No... I don't know." I stammered. And then he sent me his smile. That smile I fell in love with. "Well, now we have an eternity. And I think we should get to Potions." She smiled and I felt smiling at her. I grabbed her cheek as I looked at her. "I love you, Amara."

She laughed. "I love you too, fool."

And then we went into the hallway, holding hands, and I realized. This was the sky. She by my side, forever, is where I wanted to be. My soul is hers and hers is mine. We will always be together, because we knew that we couldn't really solve things when we were alive. My father wouldn't allow it.

But now that we were together in heaven, nothing could stop us.

We were free.

And together.

For eternity.

The end.

Note - 

OMG THIS MADE ME CRY. I don't remember it ending like this?! Like I'm glad they're together but still. This book is also a lot more all over the place than I remember it to be. But I read it like 3 years ago when fast-paced, unrealistic books were my favorite lol. No hate at all, this is still one of my favs obvi, but It's so funny how much different I see it now. I hope you all enjoyed this book, have a great rest of your day/night. 

Love y'all!!