TWENTY-SIX

SHIT;

I was on my way to Charms, the last time I spoke to Draco was three days ago.

He didn't look at me during class and he would not talk to me. Whenever I saw him in the hallways, he would just look at me while he talked to his friends again or walked in the other direction. This was a setback, but I knew Draco. He would always come back. Because there is one thing we both knew about each other; we couldn't resist a good game.

I saw the blonde leaning against one of the pillars of the school, looking into a void. What was I thinking about? To be honest, he seemed...I don't know, not his usual self. I worried about him, noticing how thin he had become and how fragile he looked. Then I began to feel the guilt from using him - No.

He used you like a rag doll. I shook my thoughts, embarking on my plan. I walked to a random Ravenclaw that didn't stop looking at me these last few days, catching Draco's gaze for the first time in days. "Hey," I threw my hair over my shoulder, approaching him and his friends. His brown eyes widened when he saw me, his cheeks turned pink. "I'm Amara. And you are?"

He put his glasses up his nose. "Urm, Jackson."

His friends whispered behind him while I raised my eyebrows. Jackson, "Do you think I'm pretty?" I purred, using a hand to rub his shoulder. He swallowed saliva before nodding quickly.

"In fact, you are beautiful." He corrected me, making a smile grow on my lips. I looked at Draco to see his hands grabbing the sleeves of his robe, his lips pressing firmly. I smiled with satisfaction before looking at Jared again, or whatever his name was. "I like your glasses, they're cute."

He blushed. "Thank you, I got them on sale."

I hummed, without really listening while talking about some nonsense where his mother worked in a store in Hogsmeade, looking at Draco. But then I realized that he was gone. Ugh. Before Jared could finish his story, I didn't even look at him. "Good talk," I murmured. See you, Jared."

"It's Jackson." He laughed nervously. "Where are you-"

I didn't let him finish, walking away angrily.

Shit.

Why didn't that make him jealous?

I thought I would at least have made a comment while walking, and he definitely looked angry. So, why didn't he do anything? I let out a sigh of frustration before entering my class of charms, thinking of a Plan B. Here is the question. Draco used me three times, so I was going to do the three worst things to him.

1; it was already complete. I put him on his knees, which was quite easy.

2; I was going to make him think that he was completely above everyone else.

And then 3; I was going to make him fall in love with me so hard, then I would let him fall to the ground like he did with me. I needed to know how he felt, you fucking bastard. I'm a fan of revenge, I guess.

----

"Crabbe". He sat at my potion table, without looking at Draco while he looked at me. "Goyle, I'm going to have a party in the room of requirements and I would love it if you could come."

I fold my hands over each other on the desk, sending them a sweet smile. I saw Crabbe nod instantly, hearts in his eyes towards me, but Goyle's face contracted when he looked at Draco.

"If you go, I'll break your fucking neck."

I wanted to slap the blond while looking at his bitches with a hard look, but I took a deep breath anyway. "You're invited too," I raised an eyebrow, making his blue eyes notice mine. His eyes narrowed. "I mean, there will be a lot of girls there for you to transmit sexual diseases, Draco."