THIRTY-ONE

THE RING;

There were only a few more days left of the winter vacation, so Draco and I decided to stay in his bedroom. We ate chocolates that we picked up from Hogsmeade after our heated session and we talked. Well, I almost always spoke, while he listened, since he wasn't very talkative.

He had my head on his lap, his back leaning against the headboard. He held a book in his hands while he read carefully, having already finished the Alchemist. This was called The Power of Now. "Draco," I sighed. "I'm bored"

"I didn't ask you to stay." He murmured, a small smile peeking at his lips.

I sent him a furious look before sitting on his lap, hitting his arm. "I want to do something. Why don't we go for a walk?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. His blue eyes remained on the page while he barely opened his mouth to speak.

"It's fucking below zero." He snarled, moving a little before getting comfortable. I looked at him with my eyes narrowed.

"Well," I murmured. "I'll go back to my bedroom."

"Okay."

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. A laugh passed through his lips when I sent him a pout. "You're supposed to stop me, you idiot." I hissed, crossing my arms. He let out another giggle before leaving the book, tilting his head towards me. "What do you want us to do?" He raised an eyebrow, resting his elbows on his knees. "I don't know," I shrugged.

I was bored, tired of seeing Draco read and barely nodding my head at what he was saying when I talked to him. He rolled his eyes at my answer, picking up his book again. "Then leave me alone, Rockwell." He murmured. "In fact, I like this book."

My eyes flew into his hands holding the book, noticing Slytherin's ring and another one next to it, an emerald green diamond. I had never noticed it before, but it was quite beautiful. "That's nice," I hum, his eyes fixed on me. "Who gave you that?" I frowned at him.

He looked at the ring and clenched his jaw.

"It doesn't matter."

I sent him a confused look. "Why don't you tell me?" I asked him, sending him a strange look. His fingers grabbed the book more tightly, his lips tightened tightly. "Enough, Amara." He murmured, eyes still in the book. I started to get angry.

"Draco is just a—"

"Damn it," he hissed, hitting the book. I watched with my eyes wide open as I threw him on the bed and then he stood up. I blinked quickly when he pointed his finger at me. "Why can't you just let it go?" He snapped. "You are so stubborn."

I let out a huff. "I just want to know more about you, Draco." I defended myself, pointing to my own chest. "You know everything about me, but I know shit about you. Is it wrong to want to learn about my boyfriend?"

He nodded stiffly. "Yes, when it's none of your business."

I felt my anger vanishing, being replaced by pain. I twisted my mouth to the side while he looked at me with a cold look. "I'm going back to my bedroom," I spoke quietly, getting out of bed. When I tried to go to his door, he broke in in front of me, blocking me. I looked at him with fury. "Move."

His hands flew to my neck, hitting me against him. "I give the orders," he snarled. "You don't, Amara." I pushed it in the chest. "Move," I shouted. "I'm not going to have sex with you when you don't even want to talk to me." I kept arguing, feeling frustrated.

Draco's face softened at that, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "This is not a stable relationship."

"I told you I'm not good at this," he looked the other way. "I warned you, so don't expect it to be all loving and shit."