TWO

WHORE;

"Draco," Lupin called him by his name, crossing his arms.

The blond looked up from his desk, his eyes narrowed by boredom. I could smell his expensive cologne next to him, and I couldn't help but stare at his sharp jaw as he looked at the teacher. It was scary how easily someone could fall in love with him.

Dangerous.

"Can you tell me what Amara's favorite book is?"

I bit my lower lip to suppress my laughter in front of Draco's face.

"Urm, no sir." He answered calmly, making my eyebrows come together.

Lupin gave a confused look. "And why is that?"

He kept his eyes on the teacher, a smile on his lips. "I mean, I could tell you the genre he likes."

Where are you going with this Malfoy? I felt my heart racing as I looked at the blond, anticipating his motive. Lupin's eyebrows rose as he nodded. "Yes, continue then."

I saw how Draco's smile grew, and I had to restrain all the inner strength that I have in me to punch him in the face with his next words.

"Erotica."

I choked on my saliva, coughing while the students of the whole class laughed at his answer. "Continuing," Lupin's red face betrayed him as he cleared his throat. "Uh-Weasley, what..."

I disconnected Lupin's voice, shaking my head to face Draco. "How dare you, Malfoy? You are disgusting." I said to him, but he just chuckled as he shrugged, sending me an arrogant smile.

"I've never—"

"I just thought you would," he interrupted me, squinting. "You know, since Diggory probably doesn't please you."

I kept quiet about it, my eyes turned the size of cymbals.

"What did you say?" I breathed, watching his smile grow.

"You heard me," he told me. "The Hufflepuffs can't fuck well, that's why I'm staying with Slytherins."

I looked away from him, feeling disgusted. I put a hand on my stomach while he laughed wickedly at my reaction. "You know I'm right, whore. It will probably be over before you take off his pants"

"Shut up!" I scream, grabbing my book and hitting it in the face. The force of my blow caused him to fall off the chair and hit the ground. I saw a cut shape on his lip from my book, a look of surprise and fury on his face. I let out a choked scream as it covered my mouth.

"Rockwell! That's unacceptable." Lupin's voice was heard.

"That was brilliant." Ron whispered to Harry, but I couldn't take my eyes off Malfoy's hate filled ones. The look he was giving me made me feel like I was going to cut my neck or drown while I slept. The nostrils widened, the teeth in a firm line, the frown furrowed, the chest agitated. Whatever it was, it wasn't right. I screwed up.

----

I feel guilty. No, not for hitting Malfoy. He deserved it, that idiot.. I felt guilty for walking next to Cedric during lunch, when deep down I knew that Malfoy was right. I didn't like our sex. Most of the time I would have to pretend just so that I could finish. And I know that's wrong, but Cedric is too... boring.

"Can you come to my quidditch game tomorrow?" Cedric's voice takes me out of my mind. I blinked quickly and looked at him as he wrapped an arm around my waist, approaching him.

I nodded "Of course, I always do it"

Then I looked to the side before looking at him again. "Why don't we escape to the astronomy tower tonight?"