FOURTY - SIX

HILARIOUS;

Here's the question of having a broken arm.

Draco is too scared to do something that requires physical contact, even hugs. I just got off of my period two days ago. I shaved and tried to seduce him, but he literally told me that he was too tired. I know this boy wasn't very tired, since he's a sexual maniac.

I always looked at my wrist without saying anything, and I knew he felt guilty. I was lying on his bed, feeling frustrated; If you know what I mean. I stared at the television screen in front of us, with my arms crossed, while Draco lay quietly next to me, with his arms to himself.

The movie was in black and white, but apparently it was his favorite. I couldn't concentrate on the movie because I felt a pain between my thighs and I was still waiting for it to disappear, but it wasn't like that. "Draco," I whispered, looking at him. He kept his eyes on the screen while I swallowed saliva. "Can we um, you know... do something?" I asked him shyly, but he didn't even turn his head, murmuring not now.

I felt the shame invade me when I just nodded my head, looking at the television with pink cheeks. Didn't he love me? I knew it was my arm, but what if... he wasn't attracted to me anymore? I was sure he loved me, but that didn't mean he was attracted.

The pain increased.

I squeezed my legs, closing them, hoping to release some tension. It was like a fire that didn't stop burning. I looked at his fingers covered in rings, desiring them in me at high speed. I squeezed my thighs more, biting my lower lip. "What are you doing?" My eyes opened, looking at Draco.

He was looking at me with his eyes narrowed and an eyebrow raised. I felt my words getting stuck in my throat. "N-Nothing," I stutter, stopping my actions. I watched the movie again, but he paused it, still looking at me. "You can play it—"

"Are you hot, dear?" He asked me, making me suffocate with my own saliva. I looked at him as if he were a deer trapped by the headlights, sitting instantly from my lying position. He was babbling random words, but Draco just laughed, sitting down too. "Come here."

I blinked quickly. "W-where?"

He pointed to his leg, which was hanging from the bed.

"Right here."

I frowned, but I obeyed, slowly crawling towards him. I sat astride his shoulders as I sat on his leg, looking at him with my eyes wide open. He smiled at me with satisfaction, his cologne filled my nostrils, while his hands went to my waist. I jumped at the contact with his cold hands going up my thin shirt, panting softly. "Draco, what are you? Oh."

I was interrupted when he pushed me back and forth against his leg, my pajama-covered clitoris rubbed deliciously against his sweatpants. "Ride my thigh, princess." He murmured, his lips landed on my neck.

I closed my eyes when the pleasure was finally relieved in my pussy, the moans left my lips as I sucked the skin of my neck, moving my hips faster on her leg." Does that feel good?" He splashed soft kisses on my neck, up to my lips.

He smiled at me as my face writhed with pleasure, nodding his head. He hummed when I began to move my hips on my own, but his hands were still tight on my waist. I began to roll my hips towards his thigh, throwing my head back as moans and pleas escaped from my lips.

And then I snapped open my eyes when he started bouncing his leg, my hand squeezed his shoulders. "Are you going to cum for me, darling?" He smiled, his pet names made me let out even more moans. Before I could respond, he began to bounce faster, moving me at a faster speed towards him.

My sensitive clitoris rubbed hard against his muscular thigh, causing the spiral inside my stomach to break, a scream came out of my lips as my hips stuttered. "Good girl, come for me." He whispered as I dropped my head on his shoulder, his hands on my hips forced me to still move against him.

The shock waves pierced me as I moaned against his neck, along with his name. When I finally finished, he stopped bouncing his leg, my head still on his neck. "You soaked my thigh, Amara." He laughed covertly, making me move away from his neck, hiding my face in my hands. "I'm sorry—"

"Don't apologize, fuck," he hissed, making me move my hands. He grabbed my chin with his fingers covered in rings before raising his eyebrows. "That was the damn hottest thing in history."

I giggled, with pink cheeks, looking down while I was still on his lap. "Do you want to..." I tried to ask him if he wanted me to return the favor, but he shook his head. "No, I'm fine. You can do that when your wrist is better," he murmured, making my heart speed up. I bit the inside of my cheek to suppress a smile as I got up from it, sending me a shit-eating smile.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a very cold shower."

----

Draco and I were walking, holding hands, to the dining room for dinner. Astoria was there, waiting for us.

"Draco," Astoria nodded, pretending that she wasn't expecting him. I felt my lips tighten when she interrupted me, sending her an innocent and warm smile. He looked at her without understanding as he felt my fingers squeeze around his. "Tonight there's a party in Slytherin's common room, and I'm going to organize it. You should come when you have time."

I took my hand away from yours, remembering the last time there was a party. I felt my head start to get dizzy as I looked down, feeling bad. Draco didn't realize this, murmuring perhaps with indifference. Then I heard her laugh. "Great. Oh, but Hufflepuffs are not allowed. I'm sorry, Amara."

I looked at her, sending her an unpleasant look. Astoria's thin lips curled into a smile, the anger boiling inside me. I hate her. That little bitch. "Hm," Draco rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand. He arched an eyebrow towards her. "She's with me. See you."

And with that, we passed by her, with a look of shame on her face when we entered the dining room. I felt myself smiling as we sat at a table, Draco acting as if nothing had happened. I had a stupid smile on my lips while I drank water, giving me a look. "Why are you smiling?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

"You have something between your teeth," he murmured, picking up his fork without looking at me. I opened my eyes and covered my mouth, but then I realized that I wasn't even eating yet. I hit his arm, a smile growing on his lips. "It's not funny."

"You're right," he nodded, sending me a wink. "It was hilarious."