THIRTEEN

FIRST TIME;

His lips moved against mine and it tasted sweet to me.

It was as if they had finally loved me, his arms around my waist. It attracted me as I rested my hands on his face, deepening the kiss. "I want to," I whispered against his lips, walking away briefly. He looked at me as he nodded softly. "I want to, Draco."

I saw a slight smile grow on his lips, and then they threw me onto bed. I opened my eyes wide and he climbed on top of me, my legs wrapped around his torso covered by the robe. His lips landed on my neck, sucking and nibbling at the skin. My hands flew into his hair when a soft moan escaped from my lips. "Draco." I groaned, pulling the blond locks.

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

I would have slapped him on the head if I wasn't so turned on right now. I felt my panties full of moisture as he moved lower, looking at me with his eyes narrowed. "Lift." He murmured and I raised my hips. He pulled down my skirt and panties at the same time, taking my breath away. I looked at him while his eyes found the bruise on my stomach, making me feel disgusting. I covered my hand with it. "I'm sorry—"

"Don't you dare," he snarled, pushing my hand away. I gasped slightly when he gave it a kiss. That made my heart speed up. Then he went back up, unbuttoning my blouse. Once he released all the buttons, he murmured "sit down" before I sat against him, unbuttoning my bra. Then he laid me down again, looking at my body completely exposed. "Shit." He breathed. He leaned over, rubbing his thumb on my lower lip. "So pretty."

I felt my breathing get stuck while my stomach was full of butterflies. "Rockwell," he murmured, making me look at him. "Do you want me to have sex with you or do you want me to fuck you?"

I grabbed his thumb, putting it in my mouth before sucking. He moaned softly at that. "Fuck me, Draco. Please."

He instantly sat down. "Take off my shirt," he ordered, making me nod. I sat down before taking off his shirt, then he told me to do the same with his pants. I unfastened his belt before he helped me take off his pants. "What a good girl," he cooed, only in his boxers. My eyes were attracted by their abs, my hands reached them." Now be an even better girl and take off my boxers."

I looked at his boxers, slowly lowering them. I opened my eyes because of how big and completely erect I was, making my heat even more humid. I bit my lip while looking at it. He sent me a fake pot. "What? Are you scared that it doesn't fit?" He asked, and then I felt his fingers wrap around my throat.

"Don't worry, I'll make it."

I felt another wave of excitement on me when he opened my legs, looking at my pussy. His fingers ran through my folds, a moan passed through my lips. "You're dripping," he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I knew you were a whore for me, Rockwell. My little whore."

I grabbed his arm while he was pushing in with three fingers, a gasp of surprise passed through my lips. I felt my back arch when a moan came out of my lips, its fast pace made my stomach tighten. I felt his blue eyes looking at me with a smile as I began to push back on his fingers, grabbing my breasts. But then Draco slapped my hand away, grabbing my tit in its place. "Don't touch what's mine." He snarled." Fuck my fingers, that's right. Let's go."

It was faster, causing my head to fall backwards. I felt my high approaching and, just as I was about to stagger, he took them out. I looked into his eyes all of a sudden as I put them in my mouth.

"Suck on them."

I sucked instinctively and tasted the sweet and slightly salty taste of my juices. After turning my tongue around his fingers, he took them out. Then he looked down at its length, pumping. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking at me. "Because once I start, I won't stop until you cry."

I felt my stomach shrink at his words and I nodded quickly. "Do it. And—"

They interrupted me when he pushed the tip in, making me gasp. His eyes checked my face before pushing further. "Tight as fuck." He groaned and closed his eyes tightly. It didn't hurt much, but it did hurt. I grabbed his shoulders as he pushed harder, another choppy moan passed through his lips. "Ugh, you feel so good, it's insane."

I nailed my fingers into his skin while his fingers grabbed my hips, his rings stuck into my skin. For some reason, that excited me even more. He shook his hips against mine. "It feels good," I whispered. "So good."

His eyes suddenly opened to look at mine. "Faster."

It was as if something in him broke. His hips began to move at an incredible speed, a loud moan escaped from my lips. "Faster, slut?" He snarled, and I couldn't answer how much pleasure he was dealing with. My head fell to the side, but his fingers that were not on my hips grabbed my chin. "I want you to see me fuck you, pretty girl."

But then he began to slow down just as I squeezed around his cock. "Draco, I'm close." I moaned. He stopped completely, his hand traveled to my chin up to my neck. I opened my eyes when he squeezed slightly. "I say when you cum, so stop whining." I felt my eyes fill with tears of despair. "Shh," he snarled. "I'm going to make you cum." And with that, he began to make fast and deep movements.

My mouth opened as his breathing fanned my face, the hair fell over his eyes. "I'm coming!" I managed to say between moans, a hand flying to my mouth near Draco. He pushed harder, laughing.

"Cum for me, whore. Cream on my dick."

And with that, I instantly let go over its length and fell over the edge. My back arched, almost breaking, while Draco fucked me until almost finished. "Shit," he murmured right after I finished. He pulled out, stroking his cock. He stared at me as he increased his length at a fast speed. He let out a moan as he threw his head back, running in the lower part of my abdomen.

I let out a soft moan at that, finding the way his jaw flexed and the muscles of his abs squeezed hot while he did it. When he finished, he closed his eyes. "Shit" he murmured to himself. I let out a little giggle at his words. "Do you have a napkin?" I asked him and he nodded his head before grabbing a cloth from the side of his bed.

I thanked him quietly before cleaning him from my stomach and throwing him on the floor. He got up, putting on his underpants and pants. I looked at him with total astonishment. I just lost my virginity with Draco Malfoy. I was surprised looking at him, arching his eyebrow. "What?" He rested his arm on the pillar of his bed, still shirtless. "Didn't you get enough?"

I felt my cheeks blush. "How are you still blushing when I just fucked you?"

"Stop," I threw a pillow at him, earning me a shitty smile. I felt a laugh run through my lips when he handed me my shirt. "Get yourself together," he murmured. "You have to be somewhere."

I frowned. "What?" I asked, putting on my shirt.

He smiled.

"You're going to go to Professor Lupin and ask him to change you again."