FOURTEEN

[SCENES INCLUDING SEXUAL COERCION]

BIPOLAR;

After Draco and I finished, I went to Professor Lupin and asked him if he could transfer me back.

Fortunately, he said he didn't have time to replace a student in his class anyway, so there was my old place. I gladly returned to it, and I could even sit next to Draco again.

Draco.

I'm not sure what we were, but I knew that Draco didn't have girlfriends. I'm not sure if he even wanted to be with me. Our time together could have been an impulse of the moment, but it meant something to me. I liked Draco a lot. But I was worried that he didn't feel the same way.

"You look happier," Luna noticed, sending me a smile. I shot her one back while we were walking together towards Potions, grabbing my books.

"I guess I feel better." I murmured as we turned the corner. She only giggled slightly when I saw Draco, sitting on one of the stones.

He was talking to some Slytherin while I was looking, somehow catching his eyes. I sent him a small smile, but he didn't give it back to me.

He quickly looked away.

What the hell? Maybe he didn't see me.

I shook it off, going into Potions. It was boring, Snape talking about how to do an anti-paralysis spell. I couldn't stop the pounding of my foot while I got anxious, excited about DADA. I wonder how Draco will act now that we have gained good terms.

As soon as the bell rang, I got up, muttering goodbye to Luna and ran towards DADA. As soon as I entered, Hermione greeted me with enthusiasm. I smiled as I walked towards her, Ron and Harry also approached the table.

"You're back," he warns, with bright eyes. "May I ask why?"

I swallowed saliva, shrugging my shoulders. "I like it more this time, I guess."

"Well," Harry arched an eyebrow, a smile growing on his lips. "Obviously it's because she missed me." He added, earning a laugh of mine.

Ron wrapped his arm around me before pulling me. "No! She loves it when I steal her candy, doesn't she, Ames?"

"Not really." I rolled my eyes jokingly, pulling his arm away. "Okay, I have to go to my desk."

Slowly I turned around, taking a slight jump when I saw Draco sitting at the desk. He was looking at Ron harshly with my eyes narrowed, making my eyebrows furrow. I walked to the desk, sliding next to him. "Hey," I spoke quietly.

"Why the hell was Weasley wrapping his dirty arm around you?" He interrupted me, his eyes were fixed on mine. I opened my eyes as I blinked quickly, shaking my head. "Ron?" I asked confused. "He just..."

"Whatever," he snorted, opening his mouth. I swallowed heavily while I let out a sigh.

"Draco, Ron is just a friend."

"I don't care," he snapp, without taking his eyes off the book. I saw his jaw tense. "For me, you are nothing more than a good fuck, Rockwell. Don't get confused." He spat, without even looking at me.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces at his words, my breathing became unstable. No. He... He used me again.

For the third time.

I bit my lower lip to suppress a sob, feeling my eyes tear quickly. "But you said-"

"I lied, you stupid whore." He hissed, finally looking at me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek while his face remained hard, but his eyes softened. I looked at the front of the class, Draco's blue eyes remained on my face. Stalking.

I couldn't do this. I closed my book before leaving class, without being seen by anyone except Draco.

But as soon as I turned the corner, I felt him grab my wrist.

"Let me go!" I screamed, pushing his chest. But he didn't even move. He looked at me as I tried to push him again, but he grabbed my wrists. I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks while he remained silent. "I hate you. I hate you. I swear to you." I cried, looking at him through my blurred vision. "Leave me alone."

"You should hate me." He spat, still holding my wrists. I sobbed when one of his hands let go of me, moving to my cheek. He wiped the tear under my eye before swallowing. "Please, fucking hate me."

I walked away from his touch. "Stop doing that."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Doing what?"

"Being bipolar!" I spoke with my teeth clenched and removed his wrist. "You're fucking crazy, Draco Malfoy. Insane. I hope no one has to be with someone as fucked up as you." I told him harshly, pointing a finger at his chest. He blinked quickly at my words, the pain pierced his face. But then his nostrils widened, the veins protruded from his forehead as he grabbed my neck, hitting me against the wall.

"Didn't you want to be with me?"

I opened my eyes as I squeezed my throat harder, but not to the point of suffocating. "I told you to run and, instead, you mounted my cock. I didn't force you to do anything, honey." He spat, causing my breathing to get stuck. The coldness of his rings made something spin in my stomach, his eyes were filled with anger. His hair fell on his face as he brought his lips closer to mine.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

I shook my head, his hands still on my neck. "I'm not going to let you use me again, Draco."

"I'm not using you if you like it." His lips curled into a smile. "Now, get yourself on your knees."

I felt my pulse of heat at his words, his menthol breath hit me in the face. We were in public. A student could pass by us and we would be exposed. "We are in public," I sighed, giving him a pleading look. "I don't w—"

"Do it."

I took a deep breath and fell to my knees. He put his hands on his back as he looked at me. "Be a good slut for me, Rockwell." I felt a wave of pleasure invade me at his words, and I reached his belt. I unbuttoned it before lowering his pants from his school uniform, its length was already hard as a rock in his boxers. I felt my mouth water while he laughed.

"Go ahead, darling. Take it out for me"

I licked my lips before pulling down the material of his zipper, his cock jumped. Its tip was a bright pink, and I moved my eyelashes towards it. He took his lip between his teeth while I wrapped my lips around his head, sucking gently. He inhaled abruptly through his nose. I wrapped one of my hands around it, pumping its entire length. His hands flew towards the wall in front of him in search of support. I turned my tongue around the tip, making fun of him. "Shit." He cursed. "I'm going to fuck your pretty mouth."

Unexpectedly he grabbed my hair, sliding his cock to the bottom. I choked as I pushed his hips at a fast speed, drooling out of my mouth. His breathing became more irregular as he used me as he wanted.

He let out rough breaths while his hips pushed towards me, my throat began to burn slightly. The fear that someone could catch us was frightening, but in a good way. It was worth it when I was with Draco, no way stupid it sounds. "So fucking warm." He murmured, throwing my head back.

He took his cock out of my mouth before quickly caressing it on my face. "Hold your head there."

I obeyed him, holding on as he let out a moan. His stomach squeezed under the white shirt of the uniform as he threw his head back, a drowned growl came out of his lips as white ties came out of his cock. Then I grabbed his length for him, pushing his hands away. He looked at me with his eyes wide open as he pumped him through his orgasm, soft moans left his lips.

"Swallow it." He barked and I did it. All of it.

Then I took his tip in my mouth, sucking gently. He hissed before letting out a giggle, walking away. I let out a giggle as he settled down, putting on his pants. I wiped my mouth, some semen dripping down my chin. "Come with me," he grabbed my wrist, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I want to take you to a place."

And I followed him.