T H I R T Y

GROSS;

I felt that oxygen was leaving my body, Blaise's angry eyes looking at me. A smile was on his face as he held me against the wall with his arm pressing on my chest. "A long time, Rockwell." He snarled, the fear began to slip inside me. I felt a trembling breath pass through my lips as I grabbed his arm. "Leave me—"

"Do you have any idea what kind of shit I've had to go through?" He ignored me, pressing harder on my chest. I felt my breathing begin to stutter when his nose touched mine, his eyes almost black.

"I went to a damn military school. Do you know what they do there?"

I swallowed saliva and remained silent.

"DO YOU KNOW?" He shouted, making me moan. He let out a giggle. "I barely slept, I was always being monitored. And every time I disobeyed, they beat me until I was purple! It was a torture." He spoke abruptly, pushing his elbow into my throat.

"And it's your whore f.."

"Blaise." I heard Draco's voice.

We both turned our heads, and I almost got a whiplash when Draco's hit his neck for the first time, his arms quickly separated from my chest. I inhaled deeply as I slid down the wall, the oxygen returned to my system.

I watched with blurred vision as Draco kicked Blaise in the face, making the boy moan. "Get up!" He shouted. "GET UP" kicked his ribs. He grabbed him by the neck and punched him in the nose. "Shit." Then he got on his knees, sitting next to the boy. "Up." His hands wrapped around the boy's neck, drowning him.

I felt my figure tremble with fear at Draco's anger. "Stop," I said in a hoarse voice, grabbing his chest. Draco's eyes were completely black, almost as if he were possessed. "Draco, stop! You're going to kill him."

"Good." He snarled.

Blaise's eyes were starting to roll, his feet kicking for oxygen. I saw his chest begin to have when Draco's fingers tightened, making me gasp. I ran to Draco before slapping him on the back. "Draco!" I yelled, and then he finally stopped. He let go of his grip before standing up, spitting on the boy. "If I see you near her again, I will kill you, Zabini."

The boy didn't respond, choking on the saliva. Draco grabbed my arm before getting up from the ground, dragging me away from the scene. I was silent, still in a state of shock, when he took me in front of a store.

"Alohomora" muttered between his teeth, opening the door. I knew that he was not the owner of the store. And I felt guilty for entering someone's store, but I was too scared of Draco to say anything. And a little turned on. "Draco," I squealed, watching him pull his hair. I swallowed saliva when he let out a scream, hitting the table. I jumped when he snarled. "Shit."

"Are you okay?" I spoke quietly, forgetting how angry I was and grabbing his wrist. His eyes burned on my face when I saw blood dripping from his knuckles. "You need to calm down" I sighed, but then I felt those same knuckles wrap around my throat, hitting me against the wall. I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"Me? Calm down?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek. "I don't..."

"Nobody touches you," he spat, making my heart speed up. "I won't let anyone hurt you, not again." I felt my stomach turn, feeling a puddle of moisture between my legs. I knew that now was not the right time, but I hadn't been with him in weeks. I was finally starting to feel no pain in my stomach, and I missed it. "Draco," I whispered. "B-Kiss me".

His eyes rested on my lips. "No, I'm hurting you."

"I'm fine, D—"

"No," he shook his head and looked down. I'm not going to hurt you in any way.