FOURTY-TWO

F O R T Y - T W O

THIN;

"Move," Draco growled, pushing me away from his chest. My arm was on his stomach as he tried to get up, so I could get ready for school. It was weird. Normally the girl encouraged the boy to get up, but in our relationship it was the other way around. "Amara, you have to get up."

"I don't want to," I complain, hugging me while he sits on the bed. I placed the sheets that smelled of cologne and mint, mixed with their aroma, on my small body while trying to warm up without their touch. "I'm too tired, Draco."

Let out an annoying sigh, hitting my ass. "Up. Now."

I let out another moan, ignoring it. "You don't leave me a choice," he sighed, and then I felt that he was getting me up and taking me out of the sheets. I let out a scream when he threw me on his shoulders, giggles passing through my lips. "Draco!"

"You smell like ass," he sneered, running into the bathroom. I let out a choked scream as I got down, with my arms firmly attached around my waist. "You should take a shower and I should join you."

He smiled, his eyes were clouded by the daze. "Hm?"

"I'm on my period, Draco." I reminded him, making his nose wrinkle. He arched an eyebrow, a smile growing on his lips. "So?" He commented, making my eyes widen with shame. I slap him on the arm before he laughs, pecking my lips. "I'm just kidding, idiot." He added, but then his face got serious. "Except in the part where you smell like ass. You should..."

"Draco." I spit, sending him a look.

"Amara."

"Stop being cruel."

"Stop smelling like shit."

"Ugh!: I moan, pushing him away from me. I twisted my mouth to the side and arched my eyebrows. "Do I really smell bad?: I asked, starting to feel insecure. And then he laughed. And I mean, it exploded. I've never seen him laugh so much. He held his stomach as he leaned slightly forward, his blond hair falling over his eyes. I'm glad to have fun.

"Fuck," he gasped, trying to get some air. "I can't... I was fucking you, Amara."

"Leave me alone," I murmured, getting more and more annoyed with him. I tried to get out of the bathroom until he finally stopped laughing and grabbed my wrist. "You smell like daisies and all that girly shit," he tried to make me feel better, leaning against the door. His fingers grabbed my chin as he smiled at me. "Are you mad at me?". "Yep."

He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. I inhaled sharply when his tongue slid against my lower lip, sucking gently afterwards. My hand flew into his hair as I arched my back towards him, his hand squeezing my cheek. But then he moved away, the butterflies in my stomach were knocked down. "It's a shame I can't fuck you," he smiled against my lips. "Because morning sex is totally hot."

I was out of breath when I came out of the bathroom, my cheeks as pink as strawberries. He was still leaning against the wall in shock when I heard him scream from the room. "Hurry up and get ready! I'm not in the mood to hear Flitwick complain about my tardiness."

----

I was about to indulge in my second pancake, having a great appetite when I'm on my period. I was sitting next to Draco since I was only eating eggs, since I didn't eat much. I didn't feel self-conscious about how much I was eating until I smelled an expensive perfume and looked up to see Astoria sitting in front of us. I swallowed a bite of my pancake hard, squinting at her. "Hello Amara, hello Draco." She smiled sweetly, holding a cup of coffee in her hand. Draco's eyes looked at her. "How's your morning going?"

"Good," I complain, sticking my fork in the pancake. She looked at my plate. "I wish I had such an appetite," he laughed, making me freeze. I looked at her with an angry look as she arched her eyebrows. "As I usually model during the summer, I have to maintain a thin body."

I left the fork and lost my appetite. "Oh."

"Did you finish?" Draco asks me, taking a sip of his coffee. I nodded rigidly. She didn't realize that I felt uncomfortable, shrugging her shoulders as if nothing was wrong. Sometimes he was so unconscious. "Do you want to go to Charms together, Draco?" Astoria asks, bowing her head.

"Of course," he murmured, still eating.

I noticed that her jaw tightened, probably angry because he wasn't paying attention to her. I felt my fists squeeze in my lap when I started to get angry. Did they have enchantments together? Ugh! I saw her send me a smile, raising her eyebrows while Draco looked at his plate. I felt my eyes open when a gasp came out of my lips. "What?" Draco turns his head towards me. "Does your stomach hurt?"

"No," I replied, feeling my chest throbbing when Astoria sent me an innocent smile. "Oh, I learned that the best way to relieve stomach cramps is to eat healthier," she said in a cheerful voice, our eyes stuck to each other. Draco didn't say anything. "Just some advice."

"I don't need the advice of one—"

I cut myself off.

Do it for Draco.

I swallowed saliva before getting up, grabbing my bag. "Thank you, but this is not my first period. And just a warning, I heard that coffee causes diarrhea.

I felt a smile grow on my lips, causing his smile to be erased from his face. "Just some advice."

I didn't even bother to look at Draco, who sent me a strange look. I turned around before moving away to my first class, the smoke was coming out of my ears. How dare she? I felt that I was disrespected for eating. I knew I wasn't as skinny as she was, but I wasn't fat. I felt my stomach, realizing that it was swollen. Excellent.

---

"I'm so fucking tired," Draco sighed, lying on his bed. I sat awkwardly on the edge, wearing a loose sweater, to be able to cover the belly I had from the bloating due to my period. I looked at my feet while I was kicking with my foot. "Why the hell are you sitting there?"

I wanted to say why I didn't sleep with him. Did it seem that he had gained weight? I swallowed saliva before shrugging my shoulders, looking forward and avoiding eye contact with him. "I don't feel like going to bed," I murmured.

"Take off your sweater, it's hot." He murmured, leaning his back against the headboard.

I shook my head.

"Amara, why are you acting weird and shit? Just take off your fucking one—"

"I'm cold." I lied, finally looking at him. He frowned at me, giving me a look of himself, of course. I let out a sigh. "I think I'm going back to my bedroom," I murmured, getting up. "I'll see you—"

"What the fuck?" He got out of bed and stood up. I paused before turning around to look at it. "Why are you acting like this? I thought we were going to watch a movie," he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. No no no no no. I felt my eyes getting wet, so I turned around quickly. I felt bad for treating him like this, but I felt very insecure. I saw how thin Astoria's waist was and how long her legs were. I always wanted to look like this. Fiona looked like that. But Astoria was even more beautiful. "I don't feel like it." I choked.

"Whatever," he murmured. "See you."

He didn't even care.

I sobbed slightly before opening the door, closing it behind me. I left the common room quite quickly, trying to go back to my bedroom so I could sit in the bathroom and see how much weight I needed to lose.

I decided to skip dinner.