FIFTEEN

YOURS;

It was beautiful.

Draco had taken me to the Hogwarts roof, where I didn't even know you could go. He held my hand tightly, verifying that I did not fall and die, and finally we sat on a safe section of tiles that had a small railing. I hung my feet on the edge, a soft smile on my lips.

"This is incredible. I can see everything," I said effusively, looking at the view. I could see Hagrid's cabin, the Dark Forest and the rivers that surrounded Hogwarts. "I didn't know that this place existed."

"I found it in the second year," Draco murmured, looking at his lap. The air gently hit his hair as his eyelashes fluttered downwards. "It's okay. I like to be alone here.

"Have you taken anyone here before?" I asked, raising my eyebrows slightly. His eyes looked at me suddenly, squinting.

"I just said that I like to be alone here, Rockwell. Don't be fucking stupid."

I felt my smile fade and I looked away from his hard gaze. "It doesn't matter."

I heard him let out a sigh of frustration. "I'm not used to being nice, okay?" He admitted, his voice came out softer. I felt my anger fade a little when I looked at him again, his eyes looked like an apology. "It's easier to be mean."

I rolled my eyes, the air took the hair off my face. "You're ridiculous, Malfoy."

He let out a little snort, almost like a laugh. I felt my lips contract in a smile at that action, noticing that I almost made Draco Malfoy laugh. That felt good, it made my smile grow. He sent me a strange look. "What are you laughing at, Rockwell?" He raised an eyebrow and I shrugged my shoulders.

I looked at it again. "I guess I'm special, since I'm the first person you brought here." I assumed, hoping he didn't say something rude like shut up whore or you're nothing more than a whore. But no, instead, he timidly looked the other way, looking at the view. And then he said something that made my heart speed up.

"I guess so."

-----

Draco and I spent a few hours on the roof, although we didn't talk much. Draco didn't like to talk much. Actually, he was a very mysterious and calm person, and I noticed little things. When he got nervous, he turned his Slytherin ring. When he was focused on something in his sight, he bit his lower lip and frowned slightly.

I had to restrain myself so as not to press a hand on his cheek and tell him how beautiful he was.

I smiled to myself as I walked through the corridors, laughing silently at myself. I looked at my side and saw Draco leaning against a wall, talking to Crabbe. When I passed by, he looked at me and I was afraid he would ignore me. But instead he rolled his eyes, with a smile on his lips. I felt my smile grow at that.

He didn't ignore me.

Maybe this could work.

But then I ran into someone while looking at Draco, making me curse. "I'm sorry-"

I interrupted, my smile faded. Cedric blinked quickly at me as he swallowed saliva. "Amara." He breathed. I took a step back, keeping my head up. "How are you?"

"In fact, I'm great."

He nodded his head, running a hand through his hair. "That's fine," he murmured, scratching his head afterwards. "Then, um, I heard that you ran out of class and Malfoy went after you." He informed me, making my eyebrows furrow. He laughed nervously. "Are you like, with him or something like that?"

I looked down. "That's none of your business."

"He's using you, Amara." Cedric grabbed my arm and made me look him in the eye. "We may not be together, but I care about you. And Malfoy doesn't. Don't you know how he is...?"