ELEVEN

SECOND TO HER;

He used me again.

But he did it when I was at my worst.

All because he loved my sister. And just to add the icing on the cake, my father is determined to ... pass in a month. One. It was gray. My world no longer had color. I didn't have Cedric to comfort me, which I was used to. He would always be with me, like my second half. But I was gullible and stupid to think that Draco would choose me over my sister.

But I was forced to go to class. If there was more missing, they would've forced me to have a counselor and attend daily sessions. So I didn't even care what I looked like when I left my bedroom. I was going to ask Lupin for a transfer today, since he could no longer face the blonde. That diabolical, horrible, vile boy.

While I was walking alone, usually with Cedric, I entered DADA. The students noticed that I entered, since it probably looked like death itself. My eyes were half open while I felt completely empty, ignoring the blonde who was sitting at our desk. His eyes flew towards me, but I didn't look at him. I didn't care about good, just a little bit. I walked towards him when I heard whispers from some of the students.

"Merlin, she looks horrible. "

"Is she sick?"

"I could've sworn she wasn't that skinny a few weeks ago."

I ran a hand through my hair, resting my elbow on the desk. I could feel his gaze fixed on me, but I ignored him. I just... I was so tired. I felt that all I do is sleep, but I don't mean that kind of tiredness. I meant that I was tired of living.

"Well, shit," I heard his voice. I looked up to see Pansy, a smile on her face. As soon as I raised my head, I didn't have enough energy. Crabbe was next to him with his arms crossed. Pansy put her hands to her lips. "I didn't know that your Hufflepuff ex affected you so much. Too bad he's already gone."

I felt my eyes narrow. "What?"

"Enough, Parkinson. "Draco murmured out of nowhere, and when I finally looked at him, I felt my heart turn upside down. It was weird. I hated it, but it made millions of butterflies explode inside me. He was so... perfect. I let out a trembling sigh when Pansy ignored Draco, looking at me.

You wouldn't believe it.

"Let's go to the bathroom, Parkinson." Draco snarled, grabbing his wrist. I saw how he pushed her away before she could respond, a smile growing on her lips. I felt my heart break, my breathing became irregular, when they both left class.

Pain.

It was horrible, since it hit my chest. It was weird. I didn't feel like crying, but a tear rolled down my cheek anyway. And then another one. And then another one.

"Amara?" Ron asked from his desk, causing Harry and Hermione to turn around. I didn't look at them and kept my face serious, not even wiping away my tears. I stared at the place where Draco was. I hated him. I hated him. I hated him. As soon as Professor Lupin came in, I got up and took the form out of my bag. I ran towards him and threw him on his desk. "I would like to transfer."

He looked at me, noticing my tears. "Are okay Ama—"

"I would like to transfer now." I repeated, my voice trembled slightly.

Lupin stared at me for a few seconds before sighing.

"Okay," he signed the paper and handed it to me. Instead, I will have you in my third period class. "May I ask what the reason is? "He asks, and just at the right time, Draco and that dog came back. I felt my stomach fall when I saw him fixing his pants, she wiping her mouth. I looked away, looking at the floor. "I'm tired."