TEN

[SEX SCENES IN THE FUTURE ALERT]

THE TRUTH;

I hated Hermione Granger.

This little shit really convinced me to leave my bed, telling me that if I didn't start going to class, I would be expelled. I want to say that she was right. So here I was, walking next to him, when we entered DADA.

My eyes instantly landed on Malfoy, who was sitting at our desk. His eyes widened when I entered, mine were dull. I didn't feel anything when Hermione accompanied me to my table. "See you after class, okay?"

I didn't respond when I slipped into my seat.

I felt Draco's eyes on me as I took out my book. I hadn't eaten yet, but I drank water. I just wasn't hungry. I heard a lot of people whisper, looking at me. But I ignored them, until I heard a safe whisper.

"I heard that she cheated on Cedric."

I closed my book all at once, looking at the girl who said it. When he realized that he was looking at her, he opened his eyes wide." I didn't realize that you were in the relationship with Cedric and me," I spit hard, all eyes rested on me. The girl's cheeks turned pink when I got up from my desk, with my fists closed. "Who told you that?"

The Ravenclaw didn't say anything, her eyes blinked quickly.

I pushed my book off my desk abruptly, getting ready to throw myself on it.

"Answer the DAMN QUESTION!" I screamed, throwing myself at her. She gasped when I was grabbed by someone, holding me back. "Rockwell, calm down."

Him.

I turned around, Draco's arm on my wrist.

I grabbed his hand, pushing him. "Oh, go to hell," I moaned, pushing him and walking out the door.

I felt myself banging towards a wall in the hallway while screaming, wanting to hit everyone. And I mean everyone.

"Fuck, don't start," Draco's voice was heard, making me snap my head. He stood in front of me, looking at me. "No more fucking tantrums."

I closed my eyes. "Go away."

"You don't make the orders, Rockwell." He barked, making my eyes open. A random girl passed by us, her tie was Slytherin's color. He looked at both of us, which caused Draco to send him an icy look. "Keep walking, now. Intrusive bitch."

The girl sneaked away at his words and I rolled my eyes at his words. "You're an ass."

He arched an eyebrow. "But don't you like it?" He recognized my feelings for him. I felt my face fall. "Stop."

"Or what?" He breathed, squeezing me against the wall. But it wasn't hard. His hands were delicately placed on my waist while his eyes stuck in mine, his menthol breath fanned my lips. His eyes looked down at my lips, then they looked into my eyes again. He swallowed saliva before his jaw tightened. "Fuck it."

He pressed his lips against mine and I couldn't stop my arms from flying around his neck. I instantly pushed my lips towards his, as if he gave me the energy I needed. Her thumb stretched and touched my cheek, caressing her gently.

This was different.

"Get in the classroom," he murmured against my lips.

"Now."

I knew this was stupid. It was just going to hurt me. But I needed it. I didn't care how, I just loved him. I opened the door while our lips remained connected, and then he closed the door with his foot. He murmured a spell that I couldn't understand before joining our lips again, his hands flew to my blouse.