ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

⚠️: this book is not for immature minds

SUMMARY.

Keysi, 17 and Kurse, 19 are both  youth from the southside of the infamous Chicago, Illinois.

They spent their whole lives being someone that they don't want to be because of things they didn't want to experience.

It may sound cliche but the story goes into the depth of their lives and their thoughts about all things around them.

Coming from slightly different upbringings, they find each other and quickly discover they're not different at all but they never had the mirror to see their true identity until they looked at each other.

Going on a journey of heartbreak and love, they find what they really needed, themselves.

This isn't a love story, it's an experience of love.

COPYRIGHT.

nothing in this book is to be copied without the consent of author.
- Storylines
- Jokes
-Layouts
- Plots
- Characters

I do not own any pictures, gifs, or music used in this book.

Any place that I make up in this book are for
fictitious reasons.

WARNINGS!

This book WILL include profanity, physical violence, killing, lots of fighting, gang violence, sexual contact, mentions of drugs, alcohol, guns, blood and private parts.

majority of the chapters are 1k+ words

+ a bit of a frank ocean obsession

FROM KENZ 2 YOU.

Unapologetic racism
- If you not black,  wtf  you reading for?

Comment behavior
- yall  its a fucking book, ain't no need to get all hostile with ME, CHARACTERS or EACH OTHER. but ts be entertaining so yess do yo shi.

Chill on me
- i am not from chicago, i apologize if i mess up any chicagonese. Or write something that's not realistic in chicago

Im cool es
- we can be besties fr i fw yall hyhy

© llvrrx

©  llvrrx