37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS

October 11 | 10:40 pm

"Keysi" Sahil said making me turn my head while licking the blunt, sealing it closed. "Hm" I said focusing on the blunt. "You so sexy when you doing that shit." He said in a raspy voice and I looked at him as his eyes were low and red, since this our 5th blunt in the past two hours.

I leaned in to kiss him but we both got distracted by a loud thump in the backseat. "This nigga." Sahil said as we watched Ocean run into the door repeatedly. "We gotta stop hotboxing with him." I said laughing, going back to rolling the blunt over the rolling tray.

We were parked in the middle of a dark parking lot while it was raining outside as Pilot Jones played in the background of our endless conversations. This was something that had been a must in our relationship ever since he took me to look at the city.

"Aye sit." Sahil said grabbing Ocean and he crawled into a corner of the seat, laying down. "He bad as hell." I laughed, putting the tray on the dashboard. "He act like your hardheaded ass." Sahil said making me scrunch up my face.

"No he act like you, imagine when we get a little you." I said and Sahil went quiet. "What you think about that foreal?" He asked as I lit the blunt. "A baby? I don't know, eventually." I shrugged not putting much thought into it.

"What about like 5 of them mfs." He said making me break my neck to look at him. "Who pushing em out, you?" I said and he laughed. I was being serious, I never wanted a big family of my own. Just more people that you have to worry about dying, i don't know if my heart could take that again.

"And the way i look now, im scared to see how imma look after pushing out a baby, let alone 5?" I said and he just stared at me as I kept lighting the blunt to get the perfect pull. "Bae why you think you look bad?" He said.

"I don't, it's just so many changes happening to my body. I don't know how to feel about em yet." I said tucking Sahil's lighter in between my thighs. Hw was too high to notice I just stole his shit. "You look beautiful, i mean that shit." He said looking me in my eyes.

Me being the narcissistic person that i am, I didn't really take his compliment to heart because it wasn't about how other people saw me, it was about how I felt about myself.

"The prettiest girl in the world." He said kissing my thighs then my stomach pudge, that used to be flat. He lastly kissed my lips repeatedly, telling me how beautiful I was between every kiss.

wet

"Not when Halle bailey exists." I said. "Yea she bad fashoo." He said and I nodded in agreement. "But you the prettiest girl in MY world." He said and I smiled, pecking his lips one more time before passing him the blunt.