25 || INFLUENCED

August 24 | 5:13 pm | Myrtle Beach, SC

I woke up in the room i picked with my same clothes from last night and my head was spinning. I picked my phone up and had hella notifications from instagram but I was distracted by the 76 missed calls from Sahil.

I called him back immediately and he ain't answer until the last ring. "What's wrong?" I said due to his multiple calls. "Are you fucking serious Keysi?" He yelled into the phone and I scrunched up my face.

"What happened?" I said confused. "You on this nigga youtube twerking on his car and shit? Got like 100 videos posted all over the internet, what we got don't mean shit to you?" He yelled and I just stayed quiet because if there was anything I learned from fw Sahil is to never argue back with him because he gon win, everytime.

"Fuck you don't hear me? You better say something before I come down there." He scolded me. "It wasn't that serious." The only words I could think of saying to him. "Keysi you got me fucked up i'm not even gon hold you." He said in a calmer tone.

"You fw that boy?" He said and I scrunched up my face. "What boy? I was just twerking." I said. "The nigga that posted you on his youtube." He said. "Dorian? No we-" He cut me off. "Why you at his house? You lied talking about yall staying at her friend house." He said.

"I didn't know until I got here, she ain't tell me." I said. "But you knew when you called me yesterday." He said and I got quiet. "Can't even believe this shit." He said. "Nothing happened, calm down." I said.

"So you go out there and go viral off of this shit that this nigga posted and didn't even tell me you was staying at his house but I gotta calm down?" He paused. "But when I went out Miami and enjoyed myself after being sick as fuck over you when we wasn't even cool, you get to plot on bitches and be mad at me?" He finished.

"Are we even together Sahil?" I mumbled. "What you mean" He yelled. "I mean you never asked me to be your girl or nothing. We was just playing couple." I said and he stayed quiet for like 2 minutes, shuffling around a little. "Ight, have fun on your trip." He said and the call ended after that. I tried to call back but my number was blocked.

I sighed getting out of the bed and going into the bathroom to get myself together. I did all my hygiene stuff and changed into a black bodysuit since I didn't really have no inside clothes on this trip.

About 15 minutes later, door opened and I looked out the bathroom to see who it was. "You good?" Dorian said walking in the bathroom with a water bottle and a headache relief pill.

"Yea, ima need something a lil more serious than this tho." I said as he handed me the pill and water. "Nah trust me, that shit gon knock it right out." He said and I scrunched up my face. "This ain't no perc, is it? Ion do that." I said about to hand it back. "Nooo, trust me." He said laughing and I looked in his eyes.

"Okay." I said taking the pill. "Soo" He said putting his hands together. "So?" I said turning my attention to the mirror to apply my lip liner, vaseline and lipgloss.

"Ima just say it, you cute as hell. I fw your whole shit, like head to toe." He said looking me up and down. "Yea you told me I was pretty already." I said not really paying attention to him. "Right. So you gotta nigga or something?" He said and I just stared at him because atp i don't know.

"It's complicated." I said and he nodded. "Type shit, ima businessman before anything tho and my youtube video from last night went crazy & everybody sharing your video from last night." He said. "So i've heard." I said.

"You ever thought about doing YouTube? Or just being a influencer?" He said. "Nah, i'm too busy for the media." I said. "I feel that, you got your own shit going on but like the media really work for you. All you gotta do is make it known that you there fr." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Get to what you tryna get to." I said mentally rolling my eyes. He laughed "I was thinking, since your shit blew up and I got a big platform, we should collab and shit." He said rubbing his hands together. "But I live in Chicago." I said.

"I'll fly you out, whenever wherever. And shit i be everywhere, fuck around might come to Chicago myself." He said and i snickered. "Oh yea you don't wanna do that." I said walking back in the room. "Nah foreal what you tryna do?" He said tilting his head at me.

"I don't know, i can't really picture myself in the "spotlight" and I got responsibilities at home and other shit so i don't really have the life to be an influencer." I said lotioning my arms. "I feel you, just think about it." He said and I nodded.

"And I ain't gon be cocky and say you can look me up to talk about it, ima give you my personal shit. So you can call me anytime about anything."
He said handing me a card. "I hear you." I said sitting it aside, not even bothering to look at it.

"How old are you?" I asked before he left the room. "Old enough to own this crib." He said walking out and I shook my head laughing.

so he's legal...but how legal?

I picked up my phone and finally went to my instagram to see what the hype was about. I was getting tagged in the video countless times and my followers were going up by the minute.

This influencer shit could be good for me financially but at the same time, it could be distracting. And with Kela getting into social media, i don't want her seeing something like me drowning a bottle of d'usse and think it's okay. My dad will definitely burn a hole in me. Plus Kadir got opps longer than me and his money put together, it's just dangerous and not smart. I'm not meant for that lifestyle.

"Keysi come on it's a party down at the beach."

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"we're behaving like teenagers"
/ sierra leone