8 || BLOCK PARTY

July 5 | 10:43 pm

July 5 | 10:43 pm

"Yo you talked to Keysi?" I bussed in Rhyon room. "Not since yesterday, why?" She said playing in her lil nail set up because apparently she do nails or something.

"I think i'm blocked but I ain't did shit." I said typing on my phone while pacing around her room. "Calm down, maybe her phone just dead." Rhyon said.

"Nah bro she left me on read now my shit not sending." I said infuriated. "She doing a number on your hoe ass." She laughed. "Bro i'm not playing right now, why my shit not sending?" I said looking down at my hand shaking with my phone.

"Well get out, I got nothing for you." She shoo'd me away making me mug her. "Don't look at me like that, that's your shorty? Go get her." She pointed to the door.

I sucked my teeth and walked out. "Aye give me 50 dollars." She stopped me. I pulled out some money i had rolled up in a rubber band and threw it at her head, walking away.

Zaara started calling me as I was walking downstairs to the kitchen. "What?" I said answering. "Why your girlfriend threatening me?" She said. "I don't know nigga what you do?" I asked grabbing a unfrosted strawberry pop tart out the pantry.

"Nothing, she asked me if I was fucking with you and then I said no and she was just saying she gon kill me and stuff, that bitch crazy." She said making me focus on her words.

"Why she think i'm fucking with you? What the fuck you do?" I yelled at her. "Nothing Kurse foreal, I was just walking around with Li-"

"Wait where you at?" I asked. "This block party right around the corner from your crib." She said making me jump up. "She there??" I said grabbing my keys, running to the door.

"Yea she here with them hoes that jumped Lia." She said. "Ight bye." I said pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Hold on, let me tell you something else." I said picking it back up. "What now." She said. "Tell your friends too, stop threatening Keysi because yall wanna be fake tough and shit." I said.

"Kurse that bitch jumped Lia. You know us, we not going for any of that." She said. "But yall not doing shit about it, just in that girl ear talking nonsense. Cut that shit out because y'all know me and im not going for any of that shit either." I threatened.

"Wow, you switching up?" She said. "Yall hoes acting like we still in highschool. And tell that bitch Titi stop speaking on me." I said hanging up.

***

"Hey Kurse." Some hoe said as I got out my car at the block party. "Yoo." I nodded and kept walking. "Can't text back?" Another hoe said walking past with her friends and I just scrunched up my face because I ain't know who she was.

Bitches was saying shit left to right, I was getting overstimulated already and I just pulled up.

i needa find Keysi