22 || VACAY

August 23 | 8:13 pm | Myrtle Beach, SC

"So you sure Kurse not gon like come and kill us mid trip?" Leila said as we rolled our suitcases through the airport, to go meet her people that invited us out here.

she should be worried about me killing her after that shit she pulled at the chicago airport.

"Girl I told you he wasn't like that." I said carefully watching my surroundings closely since I was in a different state now. "Well Asia and them from out here so they got hella shit planned, just be cool and you know enjoy it." She said and I mugged her.

it must be some bs that these girls tryna get us into that she know i'm not going for

"Don't tell me to be cool." I said typing on my phone. "I'm just saying, you know you be on 10 and they turn up down here so i don't want you letting nun get in the way of your good time." She said and I nodded, not taking in the advice.

"But it's gon be fun." She said putting her arm around me as we approached the exit. "Mhm." I said because we had 2 different definitions of fun and Asia used to come to chicago all the time, everytime it was some bs

We walked out, seeing a goldish Lamborghini Urus. Standing infront of the car was a darkskin boy with a taper fade that had on a white tee, gray nike shorts and air forces. Something simple but his neck and wrist was blinged out as red and black ink flooded his arms.

"Nah that can't be our ride." I mumbled, turning my head to look for something more cheap and ghetto because that's what I was expecting. "Yoo" The boy said making me and Leila turn our heads.

"Yall Leila and Katy?" He said walking up to us, making me scrunch up my face. "You Dorian?" Leila said stepping infront of me. "Yea Asia and them in the car." He said pointing to his truck.

"Zamnnn, this all you huh?" Leila said walking over to the car. "I can take your suitcase Katy?" He said. "My name Keysi." I said clenching my shit a little. "My fault, they told me your shit was Katy." He said shaking his head laughing.

"Keysi, come on." Leila said standing next to the truck. "I walked over suspiciously because I didn't know boys was gon be around us on this trip, Leila ain't mention it. He popped the trunk, grabbing Leila's suitcase and putting it in.

He turned to me. "I got it." I said lifting my suitcase up to put it in the trunk. "Ight then." He said walking to the front of the car and got in. "Girl he finer than I imagined." Leila said as I struggled to put my suitcase in.

"Who tf is he?" I whispered seeing two heads in the back seat. "Asia brother, that's who house we staying at." She said and I scrunched up my face. "You told me we was staying at Asia house, you said she from out here." I said finally getting it in and reaching to close the trunk.