32 || LUXURY

September 9| 3:52 pm | Harlem, NYC "Keysi hurry up," I said because she was taking too long to get out the uber when we was supposed to get on the subway but she wanted to wear all her jewelry and her retro 3's that JUST came out so gettin on the ...

"Keysi hurry up," I said because she was taking too long to get out the uber when we was supposed to get on the subway but she wanted to wear all her jewelry and her retro 3's that JUST came out so gettin on the subway wasn't a smart move.

"I'm coming, my legs hurt." She said finally getting out the car and the driver drove off. "You wanna keep whining." I said mushing her head and she rolled her eyes as we walked on the sidewalk.

I was only teasing her because Keysi been on that tough shit since we met, it was funny to me that she was acting like this. "Where we even going?" She said clinging on to my hand as we strolled around Harlem.

"I told you it was a surprise." I said as she swung our arms back and forth. "Can we get food after?" She said looking up at me with glaring eyes. "Whatever you want." I said and she smiled.

"Omg my website is up." She said looking at her phone. "Damn them people must like you fr, they working fast for you." I said and she cheesed looking at the website. We were walking about a block from where the uber driver dropped us off at.

"Imma be a billionaire." She said staring at me. "And still ain't gon be paying for shit when you with me." I said and she rolled her eyes as we reached our destination.

"Why we stopping?" She asked as I looked up at the building. A black Tesla pulled up and the real estate agent got out. "Hi Mr. Roman." She approached me with my last name, shaking my hand.

"You ready for the tour? And to be clear, no payment is being made? Just looking, right?" She said and I nodded as Keysi looked her up and down.

"Alright, let's go." She smiled, walking up the steps and unlocking the door. "What you got going on Sahil, you know ion do well with you and other bitches." Keysi whispered as we walked in after her.

I chuckled. "Relax." I said and she sighed as we got on a elevator with her. "So this building has very high security so you'll need a key to get inside the building, then you put in your apartment number on the elevator and it'll take you up but then you'll have a code number to get into your actual apartment." She explained and it all went over my head but it looked like Keysi was paying attention.

"Apartment?" She said looking up at me and I smirked at her. "So I won't be able to tell or show you the code now since you're not actually moving in but if you do decide to then all that will be transferred over to you." She explained covering the keypad as she punched the number in.

"And last but most sacred, you'll have to turn off your alarm with the same code you used to get in. I know this may seem like alot but it's new york, anything can happen." She shrugged turning off the alarm. "Omg my apartment." Keysi said looking around, clenching my hand tighter.