26 || REAL

August 25 | 12:20 am | Myrtle Beach, SC

"So he just blocked you, that's it?" Leila said as we walked across the beach to get back to the car. "Yea i guess." I shrugged. "Well at least he ain't kill you." She said making me turn to her. "Don't speak it into reality." I said. "Wow that's crazy" Dorian's homeboy, Maleek said butting in our conversation as everybody else walked ahead.

"Excuse you." I said looking him up and down as he pushed himself between me and Leila. "You know you should really fw my manz Dorian." He said. "Mhm." Leila agreed and I mugged both of them. "He don't kill people though so if that's your thrill then he might not be your type." He said.

"And what if I said that was my thrill?" I said looking up at him. "Then i'm putting you on with the wrong person." He said looking down at me with his hazel-like eyes. "But you- oop" Leila said walking ahead of us.

is he talking about himself or something?

I turned my attention away from him. "Bro my feet hurt." Jaya whined out. "No foreal" I said noticing that the back of my heels were sore. "You straight?" Dorian said stopping so I can catch up with him.

"Yea." I said taking my sandals off so it can be easier to walk in the sand. "You can hop on my back if yo shit hurt that bad." He said making everybody look at us. Jaya was kinda mugging but my feet was really hurting.

"Dorian we all grown as hell, stop flirting like a lil kid." Asia said making the whole group laugh except for Jaya, who was still mugging me and Maleek, who wasn't walking next to me no more.

***

1:40 am

I was walking upstairs with snacks in my hand since I had the munchies from smoking with Leila and Asia. "So he said he single?" I said feeling myself tear up on the phone with Rhyon.

"He said yall was never together." She said as my chest started hurting and the first tear formed. I walked down the hall to my room. "Where he at?" I asked and she stayed quiet for a moment. "He out with Rax and Drako." She said making me tear up even more.

not the hoessssss

We talked for a little longer before she had to get off the phone because she was tired. I went on instagram and saw that his page wasn't deactivated anymore. I clicked on his story and he was at a club getting twerked on by some stripper.

I just shook my head, watching my tears fall on my screen. The bathroom door opened making me jump. "Damn so that nigga just left you high and dry." Maleek said and I scrunched up my face.

"Nigga why you in my room?" I said. "I was in the bathroom, our rooms connected." He explained and I sat there confused because I didn't know the bathroom had another door to a room, I thought it was a inventory since I never hear anything and nun of his stuff is in the bathroom.

this spooky ass nigga, i like it

"Well mind your business." I said going back on my phone. "So shii what you gon do? You just gon let him do that?" He said standing in the doorway.

"What?" I mugged him. "Your lick back or whatever yall females be saying." He said making me chuckle. "Ion really think that's your business." I said. "It ain't but don't let that nigga ruin your trip, ight?" He said about to close the door. I nodded and he closed it as I heard his footsteps go back into his room.

August 20, 2021 | 2:10 am | Chicago, IL

Keysi was right. We not together, I never asked her to be. Never had to before in my life, never thought I had to. I just got too comfortable.

Pride, too much to see when i'm wrong. but what you expect when nobody ever called me out on it before?

Guess a broken toolbox ain't really no good to fix something else that's broken too.

"Why did I do that shit?" I said sitting at the edge of Rhyon's bed. "Bro can we have this conversation tomorrow please?" She said putting her head under the covers. "I blocked her, she probably think i'm done." I continued to talk.

"I can't wait to leave for college." She mumbled, sitting up in her bed. "Unblock her then nigga." She said. "She viewed my story, she saw everything i did tonight. She don't want me no more." I said covering my eyes as they started to burn.

"Yes she do, yall just need to talk. Like i promise it ain't that serious" She said and I stayed quiet. "You not wrong for feeling comfortable in yall relationship and forgetting reality. I mean everything that yall did made the line between a relationship and just liking each other get a lil blurry." She said.

"But she's not wrong for snapping back into reality because she has morals of her own that you're not used to." She said. "If you want that girl, drop this lil tough act because she's going to keep moving forward and you know how Keysi is, she hold grudges for eternity"

"Communicate your feelings. Don't just expect her to know them because yall made all these memories together, you know how many memories she got with people that's not even around her anymore? Words mean equally as much as actions."

"So if that's who you want to be with then ASK HER"

"And get the fuck out my room"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"how could you run off on me?"
/ pyramids